You Know You're a Hardcore Disney Fan When...

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
When you live in Michigan and are ap holders dvc owners and your first born is named aurora and you also have to force your kids to go on "other" vacations.

My daughter and son in law are seriously debating over which princess will be their daughter's favorite when they start having kids. She's Belle and he's Tangled. So while they argue, grandma will sneak in and make sure her granddaughter knows the only princess is Aurora.

But watch them have just boys, lol. :joyfull:

Matt_Black

My daughter and son in law are seriously debating over which princess will be their daughter's favorite when they start having kids. She's Belle and he's Tangled. So while they argue, grandma will sneak in and make sure her granddaughter knows the only princess is Aurora.

But watch them have just boys, lol. :joyfull:

What, boys can't like princesses? My 4 year old nephew loves the Princess movies.

5thGenTexan

I don't think I am hardcore, I must just like Disney. We just returned from DLR a few weeks ago. I have started planning our trip to WDW but it will be in a few years. Next year I am thinking the Grand Canyon and whatever is between there and Dallas. :)

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
What, boys can't like princesses? My 4 year old nephew loves the Princess movies.

I was talking more of the dressing up like their favorite princess. While the two of them argue over, "no, she's going to dress up as Belle" or "no, Tangled is her princess and she will dress like Rapunzel", I will quietly swoop in and dress my granddaughter as Aurora...in blue, not pink.. Because grandma will have been whispering in little Meg's that Aurora is best. ;)

mimitchi33

You watch videos of your favorite ride on YouTube each day.
You collect merchandise of your favorite character from your favorite movie.
You visit this site often!

GlassHalfFull

When you and your wife(without children) are playing Disney Scene it and similar trivia games with friends of friends, and they claim "Good Luck, we have kids".. and you run the table and blank themwith your Disney movie/music/park knowledge...

Or when you want to watch Disney Movies and kids staying with you want to watch something else because "we've watched this movie 3 times this week already"

PrincessRachelT

When you've gotten your husband to join this forum (on his own) because you've made him fall in love with Disney too He is now upset that I refuse to let him plan our next big Disney vacation alone!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom