You Know You're a Hardcore Disney Fan When...

PUSH

When people say they went to Disneyland in Florida and you get annoyed by it.
When people say "You're going there again?"
When you don't need a map to navigate the parks.
When you know the official names to every attraction.
When you join a Disney fan site.
When you want to go to Disney every time you hear a certain noise.
When you want to go to Disney every time you smell a certain smell.
When you relate 99.9% of things to Disney in your head and when you speak up people don't understand.

I could go on.....

Mikester71

...you look around your house after you put up all of your Christmas and tree decorations and realize that there are more Mickey/Disney related ones than Santa ones. Even both of our trees are adorned with Disney toppers - a Tink star on our real tree upstairs and a Mickey in a robe holding two candles on our smaller tree downstairs. :)

IAmFloridaBorn

Ok, I'm a big fan and I call it the ball. "Ball" has fewer syllables and is quicker to say than "geodesic sphere."

I think you're a serious fan when you finally realize that the AP will be cheaper since you keep taking trips you hadn't planned on.
HAHAHA This is what made us get an AP

Mikester71

...when your silverware have little Mickey heads on the ends of the handles! My wife actually found these last year:

il_fullxfull.363507707_oscx.jpg

Sharired

When people ask you about your hobbies and you reply, WDW and digital scrapbooking.

When you have so many Mickey Christmas ornaments that he gets his own tree in your house.

When you're tossing and turning, not able to sleep because you know that exactly one week from this moment you'll be waking up to a beautiful morning in a royal room at POR!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom