Trip Report Yikes...55 days to go, I better get this thing started! Oh yeah, we're live now

Well, were down to 55 days so I guess we should get this started. You were with us for the 16th, 17th, and the epic bungalow 18th so why not include you in on the 19th! So I guess its time for the WWWW&W,

The Who: The cast for this anniversary debacle should be no surprise:

Me (#BlueSteel)
12647350_10206093027506835_1658091901323373612_n.jpg

DW
PhotoPass_Visiting_EPCOT_7981811636.jpeg

What can I say, we love each other to death…
11165051_10204581745085719_6034484948852116286_o.jpg

The What: Details to follow.

The When: September 16th-21st. We’re pretty locked into these dates since we are flying for this trip. This will be the rare bubble visit where vacation creep does not play a role like just about all others have for us in the past.

The Where: We’ve got ourselves some banked Poly points so why not burn through those! 5-nights at the Poly will be our longest stretch at the resort and we couldn’t be more excited! Typically we’ve only visited for a single night before or after a cruise.

The Why: 19 years of marital bliss, of course! What better way to earmark an occasion than visiting the house that the mouse built!

More details to follow!

PrincessL

We just stayed at CBR the two of us in a King room and we liked the rooms. If this were going to be your first and only trip to Disney I would tell you not to stay here. But, for a good deal and two adults that are going to enjoy nicer restaurants elsewhere it's perfect.

The construction isn't a huge issue from noise perspective. Going to the parks transportation wasn't really an issue but, I would recommend having a car or using uber on the way back from the parks and for going to other resorts. The internal transportation is the issue. It's now a U because of the construction. Do not stay in Aruba for that reason- last on and last off.

Hopfully Center town will be finished by then. If it's not though we did have breakfast at the tent buffet and I'll say it was a good value $13.99 and had a wide variety of foods.

lostpro9het

Original Poster
We just stayed at CBR the two of us in a King room and we liked the rooms. If this were going to be your first and only trip to Disney I would tell you not to stay here. But, for a good deal and two adults that are going to enjoy nicer restaurants elsewhere it's perfect.

The construction isn't a huge issue from noise perspective. Going to the parks transportation wasn't really an issue but, I would recommend having a car or using uber on the way back from the parks and for going to other resorts. The internal transportation is the issue. It's now a U because of the construction. Do not stay in Aruba for that reason- last on and last off.

Hopfully Center town will be finished by then. If it's not though we did have breakfast at the tent buffet and I'll say it was a good value $13.99 and had a wide variety of foods.
Awesome! Thanks for the feedback.

I booked CBR again for January. Hard to turn down the discounts theyve had during the construction! Still havent decided where to book for spring break
It really is!

This will only be our second time at a moderate! Our first stay was at POR during Christmas about nine years ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom