Worst people to be in line next to?

ninjaprincesst

I like your avatar, by the way. My girls are huge chip and dale fans AND we so almost bought that tshirt! We didn't see chip and dale this time though :(. Truce?
She is a huge fan of both chip and dale and star wars. We usually eat at the Garden Grill so she gets her Chip and Dale fix.

ninjaprincesst

It isn't as easy as all that. My girls were very well behaved and had rules and knew the consequences (which always were carried through) and in spite of that did have an occasional, all hell breaks loose, tantrum. Especially when they reached that age that signals them to be independent and control their own destiny. Surprisingly that is around the ages of 3 to 10.

I have a grandson that I know for a fact is raised with rules and consequences, without fail, yet, he will test the resolve whenever the feeling hits him. He actually said to me once when I asked him why he did things when he knew what the end result would be, "I just figured that what I wanted to do was worth the punishment". He just didn't care. If what he wanted to do was worth more to him then the punishment, he just did it and worried about the result later. I guess that is the making of a risk taker and were would we be without them.
My boyfriend said his brother was like that, he said he spent like entire third grade grounded.lol.

ninjaprincesst

*valiantly trying to steer the thread back on course, even though he participated in the derailing*

I don't like being behind people in line that stand on the rails of the queue. Maybe that just means I'm getting old, but that's always bugged me. I'm like GET DOWN, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT.
It's probably just that you don't wan to see the outcome when they fall and bust their head wide open.

Milla4Prez66

I hate people who don't pay attention to the line moving and you have to tap on their shoulder to get them to move.

Not necessarily an in line thing, but on rides nothing is worse than the screaming girl. Ugh, especially on rides where it isn't needed. Not a Disney moment, but I had an awful experience with one of them while riding Transformers at Universal. She was literally screaming at the top of her lungs at every scene which is absolutely ridiculous. Even some of the little kids on the ride were looking back at her like she was a moron. The parents who force their kid on to a ride they shouldn't be on is terrible too. Also at Universal, I sat behind a young kid on the Mummy who literally was covering his eyes and screaming the entire ride. As a parent you should know better than to take a child on a ride like that. Not only are you scaring your kid to death but you are ruining the experience for everyone else.

ninjaprincesst

I hate people who don't pay attention to the line moving and you have to tap on their shoulder to get them to move.

Not necessarily an in line thing, but on rides nothing is worse than the screaming girl. Ugh, especially on rides where it isn't needed. Not a Disney moment, but I had an awful experience with one of them while riding Transformers at Universal. She was literally screaming at the top of her lungs at every scene which is absolutely ridiculous. Even some of the little kids on the ride were looking back at her like she was a moron. The parents who force their kid on to a ride they shouldn't be on is terrible too. Also at Universal, I sat behind a young kid on the Mummy who literally was covering his eyes and screaming the entire ride. As a parent you should know better than to take a child on a ride like that. Not only are you scaring your kid to death but you are ruining the experience for everyone else.
I know we were riding TOT one time and this dad forced his little boy to ride, the boy was seated next to me on the elevator and was shaking like a leaf, of course by the time the ride was over he was crying because he was so scared and when we got off dad lit into him screaming at the top of his lungs and then slapped him for being scared. Funny thing is then mom walks up from the gift shop and is all over dad for hitting the child , I was really glad she saw him do it an d took action.

Last edited:

GrammieBee

Forget the problem children. It's the parents of those children I don't want to be near in line. They drive me nuts. They are either threatening the child, rewarding bad behavior, ignoring the child or draging them around like they were trying to win the Indy 500.

I want to say (but can't: short of child beating) that for the good of the child having a meltdown or temper tantrum, for whatever reason, or climbing all over and damaging props or scenery, they should be removed from the line, by one or more of their parent's. This is also good for the sanity of the others in line.

Last edited:

Mr Anderson

Any child having a meltdown or temper tantrum (for whatever reason) or climbing all over and damaging props or scenery should be removed from the line for the sake of the child and the sanity of the others in line.
Oooh, it's about to get ugly in here...
joker-batman-heath-ledger-start-here-we-go.gif

Aquira

I was definitely the screaming girl at Universal, but it was because I wasn't ready to be on the rides my parents made me go on, plain and simple. I looked a lot older than I was bit I believe I was around 8. Being tall doesn't mean maturity. Because of that experience, I believe your second point is my most hated thing in any theme park. Take children at rides they are ready for, and not all children will be ready for certain rides at the same time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom