Worst people to be in line next to?

DJ7203

Original Poster
I thought this might be an interesting thread. Forgive me if it's already been a topic before, but I'm a newbie. Anyway, sometimes we end up waiting anywhere from a few minutes to over an hour or two waiting for some rides. So I wanted to know who do you hate to be stuck in a long line with? For me it would be people complaining about how long the line is. Because it's like you knew it was long when you got on it & complaining won't make it go any faster. I do however love being people next to people from England or Scotland because I love their accents & could listen to them talk all day :)

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Self anointed Disney "experts", Celtic supporters mainly because of reason given in post two, anyone who likes Disney pop artists, French Canadians and people from New York, vampires, people who eat turkey legs, gingers, war criminals, sand dancers, bunny boilers, anyone with ebola, that guy, monorail spotters, the flatulent, the dead and the living dead.

Last edited:

Lucky

Cranky parents.

Nothing sucks the joy away quite like a soccer Mom or disinterested Dad snapping at their kids because of the heat and exhaustion. I’d take a Brazilian tour group over cranky parents any day.
We had a crazy tourist Mom on our subway car last night. She freaked out, blaming someone in her family because they got on a train heading the wrong direction. The stations are about 2 minutes apart, and trains come about every 3 minutes. It couldn't have cost them more than 8 minutes out of their day.

DJ7203

Original Poster
I had a guy farting in front of me once, in line for Space Mountain...yuck!!!!
I never know who the culprit is when someone farts in line! That's probably why they are so free to do it, there are too many people to pinpoint the criminal lol!

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Self anointed Disney "experts", Celtic supporters mainly because of reason given in post two, anyone who likes Disney pop artists, French Canadians and people from New York, vampires, people who eat turkey legs, gingers, war criminals, sand dancers, bunny boilers, anyone with ebola, that guy, monorail spotters, the flatulent, the dead and the living dead.

Sorry. What are bunny boilers? Also, what do you have against gingers?! LOL.

Cmdr_Crimson

Mouth Breathers....
hey-arnold-bad-lessons-4.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom