working out for Disney

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning day 9 of yoga with Time done and it's going to be beautiful out so walking and pool time for me when the sun comes out. Today's mission use some of the eggplant. Dinner eggplant with black beans with a slightly sweet chili sauce:hungry::hungry::hungry:

Sans Souci

Hello-

I am in with an early morning walk and a 16 minute "as many reps as possible" workout. It was a circuit of eight exercises. I dusted off my pull up bar, there's lot of room for improvement there. :hilarious: There was an exercise where you put you hands on the floor and your feet on the wall so it looks like you're in a handstand, then you bring your knees under diagonally. That felt unsafe to me, so in the future, I will put my feet on the chair. I don't think my husband would be too happy to know I had my feet on the walls. LOL

I know I said I was going to make quesadillas last night, but I am making them tonight. Last night was a pita topped with hummus, thinly sliced red onion, kalamata olives, baby spinach, roasted red peppers and feta. I stuck it under the broiler. Fast and simple. LOL

Songbird76

I'm so sleepy right now...it's that time of day when I always have a dip in energy. I mowed both front and back lawns today, ironed the material I bought at the market yesterday (I washed it first) for Minnie ears, did a ton of laundry, and of course took the kids to school and picked them up. I'm beat. Dinner tonight is chicken and vegetables.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 10 of yoga with Tim. Today's flow involved lots of hip openers YEA except for the 1/2 moon. Half Moon nails< on a chalk board on the list of things I find annoying. Salad with a trio of seeds with evoo and lemon juice, dinner for me veggie curry and salad and for the guys chicken/veggie soup. The guys will all be eating at different times so easy to reheat is the way to go. It's too cool for the pool so just walking, catching up all the laundry, cooking and with luck tracing a new pattern out and some bed time relaxation meditation&/or yoga

93boomer

Premium Member
Some of the eggplants made their way into hummus with white beans, lemon, roasted garlic and evoo:hungry::hungry::hungry: I thinned some to top my zoodles:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:
This sounds good. Did you thin them just running them through the blender? What ratios? Sorry but I am using sweet potato doodles tonight and thought this might be good on them.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
This sounds good. Did you thin them just running them through the blender? What ratios? Sorry but I am using sweet potato doodles tonight and thought this might be good on them.
One of these days I'm going to measure out everything when I cook. This time you lucked out LOL 2 small roasted eggplants, 1 can white beans drained and rinsed, 1 lemon juiced, 1 small head roasted garlic, about 1/4 cup evoo and pepper to taste. I just took some of the hummus and put it in a blender and thinned to a sauce. Good luck we all loved it. BTW I cut the amounts in half for you.

93boomer

Premium Member
One of these days I'm going to measure out everything when I cook. This time you lucked out LOL 2 small roasted eggplants, 1 can white beans drained and rinsed, 1 lemon juiced, 1 small head roasted garlic, about 1/4 cup evoo and pepper to taste. I just took some of the hummus and put it in a blender and thinned to a sauce. Good luck we all loved it. BTW I cut the amounts in half for you.
I love the way you cook without measuring! Good for you! I have to really divide ingredients up in recipes for two. Lol
Thanks! You are a sweetheart!!:)

Sans Souci

Hello-

Today was a stretching day. I am going to go for a walk later. I missed my early morning opportunity today, so I am waiting for the sun to go down a bit.

I am making a Skinnytaste.com recipe in my Instant Pot tonight. It says "chicken tikka masala with peas and cauliflower," but it's really just a chicken curry. Whatever it is, it looks good. I hope it tastes good, too. :hungry:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Hello-

Today was a stretching day. I am going to go for a walk later. I missed my early morning opportunity today, so I am waiting for the sun to go down a bit.

I am making a Skinnytaste.com recipe in my Instant Pot tonight. It says "chicken tikka masala with peas and cauliflower," but it's really just a chicken curry. Whatever it is, it looks good. I hope it tastes good, too. :hungry:

Looks good--just take out the cauliflower :eek: , and it wiil be delicious! ;) :hungry:

Songbird76

Morning. Today is going to be a lazy day...I'm so tired. DS woke me up at 3:30 this morning, having wet the bed, which he has never done before. So he took a shower and DH and I stripped his bed and I got to do laundry at 3:30 am. Thank GOD I didn't strip his bed yesterday as planned because I already had so much laundry, having found a bag of clothes I had been missing...that Hubby never unpacked while I was still in the US when my dad died.:banghead: And I also had a mattress protector on his bed, so at least the mattress was dry, even though everything else was soaked. Easy clean up. I think this week is too much for him, but he has his first therapy session today, so that's good.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Morning. Today is going to be a lazy day...I'm so tired. DS woke me up at 3:30 this morning, having wet the bed, which he has never done before. So he took a shower and DH and I stripped his bed and I got to do laundry at 3:30 am. Thank GOD I didn't strip his bed yesterday as planned because I already had so much laundry, having found a bag of clothes I had been missing...that Hubby never unpacked while I was still in the US when my dad died.:banghead: And I also had a mattress protector on his bed, so at least the mattress was dry, even though everything else was soaked. Easy clean up. I think this week is too much for him, but he has his first therapy session today, so that's good.

Hugs to your family. Hope things settle down at school for your son.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom