working out for Disney

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Happy farm market Saturday. Day 6 and all I can say about it is I feel like I went down the shore and put into a taffy puller:hilarious: That being said so far the practices seem to go in a nice sequence and not over working any muscle group, a very nice mix of poses:joyfull:

Sans Souci

Hello-

I went for a walk today and then I did a Fitness Blender You Tube workout. I spent 2.5 hours in Costco yesterday. :cautious: All three of us had eye exams and then it took forever to get our glasses and contact lenses ordered. I think because it was the first time we ordered those items there. But, my husband's optical insurance is awesome. For each of pair of glasses, our co pay was $20. :jawdrop: The woman assisting us kept telling me what a great plan it was. LOL

Anyway, I didn't get out for a walk yesterday. It was so gross and muggy--not a breeze to be felt. Plus, it looked like the heavens were about to open up (and they did).

Sans Souci

Hello-

I forgot to check in yesterday. I went for an early AM stroll, since I was struggling to sleep. As I was walking downstairs, I saw seven deer in my yard munching away on hedges and flowers. I have a small hedge row around my deck and I thought it was looking a little sparse lately--now I know why. :mad:

Then I did a 30 minute digital download I haven't done since May. My back muscles are a little sore today, so I think I used muscles that my kettle bell program isn't hitting. That's probably why I tweaked my back last week. I am going to start doing more back exercises like rows to correct that.

I am making an eclipse viewer out of a cereal box, so my son and I can watch the eclipse. He doesn't seem to bothered, but I'd like to see it. The last eclipse I saw was in 1999 when I was living in England. :)

Songbird76

Well, the kids started back to school today, so I worked during the day instead of at night, which meant riding my bike...had to take the kids to the new school building by bike anyway. So my cracker says I've walked almost 22,000 steps and I'm just shy of 15 km, but it says I've burned 2750 calories and usually I'm at 3000 by 16,000 steps. So I don't know if it's accurate. And I don't know how it calculates steps and distance when I'm biking. But I think I got my exercise today anyway.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Happy Farm Market Monday and I like Monday better than Fridays because it's not as busy:joyfull: I'm going to spend the next couple of days chopping and freezing cauliflower, eggplant, peppers and green beans. Tonight's dinner cauliflower steaks, quinoa sauteed with onions and garlic and salad. Cauliflower was only 50cents a head for large beautiful heads if you bought a large box with 20 in it.:joyfull: Day 9 vinyassa flow, some LS walking& outside walking and lugging several bushels of produce to and from the car:banghead:

Sans Souci

oops I was wrong about the cauliflower it was 41.67 cents a head I got 24 heads in the box:joyfull:

Great deal! I make a brine of white wine, lemons, olive oil and garlic and parboil the head of cauliflower in that. Then I bake it in the oven and it gets browned and a bit crispy. It disappears whenever I make it. :hungry:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Great deal! I make a brine of white wine, lemons, olive oil and garlic and parboil the head of cauliflower in that. Then I bake it in the oven and it gets browned and a bit crispy. It disappears whenever I make it. :hungry:
THNX how long do you marinate it for, right now I'm looking for more ideas

93boomer

Premium Member
Happy Farm Market Monday and I like Monday better than Fridays because it's not as busy:joyfull: I'm going to spend the next couple of days chopping and freezing cauliflower, eggplant, peppers and green beans. Tonight's dinner cauliflower steaks, quinoa sauteed with onions and garlic and salad. Cauliflower was only 50cents a head for large beautiful heads if you bought a large box with 20 in it.:joyfull: Day 9 vinyassa flow, some LS walking& outside walking and lugging several bushels of produce to and from the car:banghead:
I can see a Fall road trip coming your way to eat those veggies!! :rolleyes::D:hungry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom