• Yes

Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

Bacon

Received a suggestion today that HEA is so popular that there are discussions of a "Happily Ever After: Celebrate!" update for the 50th (of course the name could change) in lieu of a brand new show. There would be tech upgrades as in World of Color: Celebrate.

Will have to watch closely how this story comes alive.
@MansionButler84 MSUSA projections?

jrhwdw

Tried watching HEA tonight on periscope and it doesn't look the Castle Dream Lights or Strobes made it in HEA's finale. I don't think the lights were on during the exit song. Too bad since Wishes' finale in Nov-Dec were perfection! Hopefully Holiday Wishes will be the same as last year with the strobes in the finale and not get projections.

EvilChameleon

Personally, if their updated Halloween, 4th of July, Christmas, and NYE shows are just the same show only with the HEA projection system, I'll take it.

Just please keep the perimeter effects. Please. They are one of the most unique things in pyrotechnics.

wdwfan22

This year they should just perform Happily Every After for New Years Eve with the tag at the end. It makes no sense to use Fantasy In The Sky anymore unless they just want a shorter show.

21stamps

Same Holiday Wishes as last year! Thank goodness!!!!!

I’m actually sad. Would have loved to see HEA.

BD901E60-896A-48B7-9EEE-C33579B754A2.jpeg

jrhwdw

So, anyone watched HEA tonight? Was anything Castle Dream Lights in the finale? Tried to watch it online but Streaming has not been my friend this week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom