Will you ride the water car at the Boathouse, for 100.$ ?

GrammieBee

As I've always said, "It costs what it costs." If you want to do it badly enough you pay the price. If you can't or don't want to pay that much, you don't do it. It does no good to gripe about it or to make fun of those able or willing to pay the price, except maybe to make you feel better or superior.

Yup. We are going to go on the amphicar. Pricey, but a unique experience. Not at all like a duck boat; which we have been on. At our age we don't have too much time left for unique experiences that we are able to do.

lazyboy97o

Did you actually read my post? Or were you just being a 'lazy boy', lol. It was just a question, an inquiry into how low the cars actually sit in the water. I made no mention of Disney modifying anything. Ugh....

The youtube video below shows how low the cars sink into the water and it's pretty low. I still want to try it though, just once!

And, OMG! Just chill.

LOL. This is just too funny!

As an aside, I saw the menu for the Boathouse and the pictures and I can't wait to try this place. Bravo Disney!
You posted a picture of an Amphicar... That right there would answer your question.

Allym146

Not sure if anyone is still talking about this, but in the latest thetimtracker youtube video it looks like there's 4 people in one of them. One adult in the front seat and three 9ish to 14ish year old boys in the back. I think he also says 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children later in the video.

Last edited:

Bairstow

giphy.gif

Siren

I just could not figure out where I had seen these amphicars before, and then when I was looking through my closet it reminded me of some of cars in Prada's Spring/Summer 2012 campaign! LOL.

Anyway, I've heard nothing but good reviews for the Boathouse, so I can't wait to try it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom