Will you ride the water car at the Boathouse, for 100.$ ?

Zippity-do-DAD

It would be one of those things that I would have on an "eventual" "would like to do" "if and when I had the extra money" list. Not something that would be anywhere near as important as a new ride attraction or "park" element. It's a new and out of the ordinary experience that I would be somewhat enthusiastic about putting on my, "I did this in my lifetime" list. Not to mention it would probably be a good "one-upper", in conversations of neat experiences.

MarkTwain

Seems high, considering you can do a boat rental at the Seven Seas Lagoon resorts for $45 for a whole hour. Less than half the price for 3 times as long... and you can actually drive yourself (presumably a lot faster, too).

Mouse_Trap

Yeah, I think Disney might want to invest in Ducks.

And in Branson. www.ridetheducks.com

.....and when this happens they can call it a 'unique magical experience'

8581099.jpg

mm121

If I could drive it myself and fit my family, I would. 3 Guests means one of us will be left behind.
yea seems boring not being able to drive it
I want water cannons on the dock I can rent.
TOTALLY.. soak all those dumb enough to pay for this.
This is a cool and unique experience. The kind of thing that an 8 year old remembers as the coolest thing they did at WDW. The "I remember when Disney was actually special" kind of memories.
Me (Dad) is looking at my wallet. The kids are looking at freakin' amphibicars!
its too bad disney has gotten to the point of needing to take out a loan for some families to go.
Agree, Silver Springs is nice, but I was talking about one north of that.
where?

MonorailLover

Well, based on the Fast and Loud episode, where they bought the amphicar, I now understand why its $100 a ride, theyre trying to pay off the $25k for the piece of crap they bought!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
yea seems boring not being able to drive it

TOTALLY.. soak all those dumb enough to pay for this.

its too bad disney has gotten to the point of needing to take out a loan for some families to go.

where?

Wakulla Springs, where they filmed Creature from the Black Lagoon and one of the Airport movies - Airport 1977, I think. The water is crystal clear and the Spring is about 180 feet deep. Amazing series of caves that only a small portion have been explored and mapped.

betty rose

Original Poster
Wakulla Springs, where they filmed Creature from the Black Lagoon and one of the Airport movies - Airport 1977, I think. The water is crystal clear and the Spring is about 180 feet deep. Amazing series of caves that only a small portion have been explored and mapped.
:cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom