Which Retired Attraction do you miss most?

Weather_Lady

Before or after it went PC?

Before. I'm a political-correctness loving feminist, but I recognize that no women (real or animatronic) were ever harmed in the original version, because the attraction was designed to ensure that those scallywag pirates could never catch them! Any implication of R-rated activity was (and is) solely in the minds of adults, and the "turning the tables" gag at the end (with the woman chasing the pirate) was something I loved as a kid. The original design told a clever and fun story. Now it's just a jumble of mixed messages. ("The pirates are attacking us and destroying our town! So, let's hide one of them and protect him at our own peril, for no reason whatsoever!")

Misterdcp

Original Poster
I always enjoyed the original Test Track. My last trip I was able to ride the new version for the first time and thought the whole car design part was interesting, but the actual ride part didn't seem as fun to me. It's still a fun attraction and I would still recommend it to people

If I had to choose?

Journey into Imagination

But, there's a long list.

1) Horizons
2) Hydrolators and a restoration of the Seabase Alpha theme (I'm ok with Nemo being in it, but not overshadowing it)
3) World of Motion (I don't find Test Track very impressive)
4) Universe of Energy with the rotating screens and a real story
5) New Addition MAELSTROM!
6) Mr. Toads
7) Snow White's Scary Adventures
8) Vehicles at EPCOT
9) Tapestry of Nations
10) The Communicores (but updated)

Man, I could keep going...most of it Epcot centric. :p
I would pretty much thinking the same thing. I had almost forgotten about the rotating screens.
I would add 20,000 Leagues and I miss the mirrored ball from Dumbo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom