Which Retired Attraction do you miss most?

Misterdcp

Original Poster
I'm sure I'm not alone as a fan of Disney nostalgia, but which ride/attraction do you miss most? It could be either a completely retired attraction or one that's been "reimagined" and you prefer the Original version.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
If I had to choose?

Journey into Imagination

But, there's a long list.

1) Horizons
2) Hydrolators and a restoration of the Seabase Alpha theme (I'm ok with Nemo being in it, but not overshadowing it)
3) World of Motion (I don't find Test Track very impressive)
4) Universe of Energy with the rotating screens and a real story
5) New Addition MAELSTROM!
6) Mr. Toads
7) Snow White's Scary Adventures
8) Vehicles at EPCOT
9) Tapestry of Nations
10) The Communicores (but updated)

Man, I could keep going...most of it Epcot centric. :p

JIMINYCR

This ... sorely missed.
ae%20sign%20big.jpg

Replaced by this monstrosity.
220px-Stitch_%40_SGE.jpg

Mouse3268

Maelstrom. The original Journey Into Imagination would be my 2nd choice, but I understand why the changes had to be made from an engineering stand point and I don't think the 3rd version of the attraction is awful. Wonders of Life would be #3.

Personally for me, Test Track was a necessary improvement. I liked Worlds of Motion, but EPCOT needed a thrill ride and I feel like both versions still had an educational element that fit into what EPCOT was about.

I don't remember Horizons at all (I only rode it once when I was 2 years old) and I prefer Mission Space to the videos I've seen. Yet I imagine I would probably hold it in as high of regards as the rest of you if I could remember it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom