upload_2017-9-26_17-52-19.jpeg
hqdefault.jpg
apple-dumplings-17-600.jpg
instant-pot-giant-pancake-16b-330x330.jpg
upload_2017-9-26_17-58-15.jpeg
images
10041610442-registertovote.jpg

Nemo14

In case you were wondering - unlike leftover chili and stew, ravioli does not get happier sitting in the fridge for a day or two.

It's a good thing I had yummy leftover (cold) wings for lunch, because supper's leftovers were a total meh!
We had leftover beef stew. Not all that good either...

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I emptied and cleaned the old chest freezer and transferred everything over to the new stand up freezer.

I cleaned and culled the basement fridge/freezer (throwing out enough food to make me sad, but probably not enough to get me sent to h-e-double hockey sticks), and scrubbed that thing like new.

I just made French toast casserole, ready to be baked tomorrow.

I made everybody eat leftovers, clearing out lots of room in the upstairs fridge.

I called Rogers Cable, and sat on hold for 20 minutes listening to Muzak. (I love that stuff. You haven't lived until you've heard the fiddle/violin rendition of Shut Up and Dance with Me.)

I confirmed our coffee date plans for tomorrow morning.

And I did it all without having to get dressed. Ha!

trr1

I emptied and cleaned the old chest freezer and transferred everything over to the new stand up freezer.

I cleaned and culled the basement fridge/freezer (throwing out enough food to make me sad, but probably not enough to get me sent to h-e-double hockey sticks), and scrubbed that thing like new.

I just made French toast casserole, ready to be baked tomorrow.

I made everybody eat leftovers, clearing out lots of room in the upstairs fridge.

I called Rogers Cable, and sat on hold for 20 minutes listening to Muzak. (I love that stuff. You haven't lived until you've heard the fiddle/violin rendition of Shut Up and Dance with Me.)

I confirmed our coffee date plans for tomorrow morning.

And I did it all without having to get dressed. Ha!
you have a coffee and french toast casserole date with the cable man? I guess that one way to get free sporting events or premium channels

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
you have a coffee and french toast casserole date with the cable man? I guess that one way to get free sporting events or premium channels
Sadly, the cable guy isn't coming until Thursday. This may throw a wrench in my Survivor plans.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom