Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

FutureCEO

Does anyone subscribe to BritBox? Do you feel it’s worth it?

We have subscriptions to Netflix, AppleTV, Disney+, and Amazon Prime Video, plus a handful of free services like Pluto, Tubi, and CBC Gem. Is there enough on BritBox that differs from the aforementioned streaming services?
I want too but that doesn't help you

Britbox is British only

Acorn is Brit plus other English speaking countries

Last edited:

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
BritBox is available in Canada.

I think I’ll try the free 7-day trial later this month and decide from there.
I think @FutureCEO was referring to the lineup of shows on each service, not their availability. Such as, Britbox shows only UK shows, while Acorn has UK, Canada, Oz and NZ shows as well.

We have both Britbox and Acorn because my husband is a tv addict. Not being a TV addict myself, I couldn’t tell you the difference between the two services. Although I think we watch Acorn more often—maybe.

FutureCEO

I think @FutureCEO was referring to the lineup of shows on each service, not their availability. Such as, Britbox shows only UK shows, while Acorn has UK, Canada, Oz and NZ shows as well.

We have both Britbox and Acorn because my husband is a tv addict. Not being a TV addict myself, I couldn’t tell you the difference between the two services. Although I think we watch Acorn more often—maybe.
Oz? Australia?

Can you get Irish shows too?

Figgy1

Premium Member
Cinco De Mayo GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom