Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I don't know a school today that doesn't do the pledge of allegiance.

That's good to know. I just figured they didn't bother anymore, or some kid would find it offensive. I know I read at some point about an elementary school where they stopped it, because some kid's parents felt it had no place or whatever, in the school system.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
That's adorable!! (When I was in grade school and up through high school, we had the pledge of allegiance every day in the classroom. I'm not sure if they do that anymore in schools.) Did your child learn that a pre-school?

Our school does the pledge every day with announcements. Of course I have a couple middle schoolers that say it is their freedom of speech to not say the pledge. Whatever, I just ask that they are just acting respectfully during that time.

PUSH

Original Poster
That's good to know. I just figured they didn't bother anymore, or some kid would find it offensive. I know I read at some point about an elementary school where they stopped it, because some kid's parents felt it had no place or whatever, in the school system.
In high school I think some students just don't participate if they don't want to. Never had an elementary student not participate.

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
Technically, you don't fall from the cliff itself if you're the Coyote. The way it works is: You frantically run outward...off of the cliff surface, not realizing you've accidentally run off of it at first. You continue to run a small bit in mid air before stopping suddenly, and coming to the realization that there is no longer ground beneath your feet. You hover in the sky for a few moments, allowing you time to give the camera a shocked, depressed facial expression which tells the audience: "Oops". Sometimes, you even have time to give a short, comedic wave bye-bye at the camera before the laws of gravity finally kick in. It is then that the fall commences and you plummet to your accordion state below.
Then you get up and just walk away!

11005185_1541259382804732_507632902_n.jpg

Goofyernmost

Technically, you don't fall from the cliff itself if you're the Coyote. The way it works is: You frantically run outward...off of the cliff surface, not realizing you've accidentally run off of it at first. You continue to run a small bit in mid air before stopping suddenly, and coming to the realization that there is no longer ground beneath your feet. You hover in the sky for a few moments, allowing you time to give the camera a shocked, depressed facial expression which tells the audience: "Oops". Sometimes, you even have time to give a short, comedic wave bye-bye at the camera before the laws of gravity finally kick in. It is then that the fall commences and you plummet to your accordion state below.
I don't want to try that either, however, it is cool when he has those little signs on posts that say Oops! That's planning ahead right there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom