Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Eric1955

The 90s version?

Did you watch the premiere episode in the 90s? I'm always down for discussing Twin Peaks. Unfortunately I don't know anyone else that likes it.

I had been so excited for the return this past Sunday. Got to say, I was a bit dissipointed. It just didn't feel like Twin Peaks. I'll of course stick with it though.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Did you watch the premiere episode in the 90s? I'm always down for discussing Twin Peaks. Unfortunately I don't know anyone else that likes it.

I had been so excited for the return this past Sunday. Got to say, I was a bit dissipointed. It just didn't feel like Twin Peaks. I'll of course stick with it though.

I need to start watching it so we can discuss.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Long holiday weekend coming up!!

happy-dog.jpg

NYwdwfan

That's adorable!! (When I was in grade school and up through high school, we had the pledge of allegiance every day in the classroom. I'm not sure if they do that anymore in schools.) Did your child learn that a pre-school?

My son used to think the last line of the pledge was "Have a nice day" because thats what they said on the announcements when it was over.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member

My oldest son loved the original. He's a retro old soul, just like you.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

I loved the original series back in the 90s. Don't remember too much about it at this point, but man, talk about creative and quirky. It was epic David Lynch. Really liked Kyle McClanahan in that show.

Goofyernmost

Long holiday weekend coming up!!

happy-dog.jpg
Up until recently everyday was part of a long holiday weekend. Now that I signed on I realize that I should have checked the calendar before saying OK. Now I will be working, in chronological sequence... My birthday, Thanksgiving night, Christmas Eve, Christmas night, New years eve, New years night. Along with every Monday Holiday that exists. I didn't think this one out.:grumpy::mad:

Next year... Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Years eve.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Up until recently everyday was part of a long holiday weekend. Now that I signed on I realize that I should have checked the calendar before saying OK. Now I will be working, in chronological sequence... My birthday, Thanksgiving night, Christmas Eve, Christmas night, New years eve, New years night. Along with every Monday Holiday that exists. I didn't think this one out.:grumpy::mad:

Next year... Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Years eve.
Sympathy like.
My job used to be much the same. Now I sit at home month after month, waiting for a new site to open. Not sure which is worse.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom