Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Mike S

I've never tried falling off a cliff and forming my body into an accordion like the Coyote does, but, I have no desire to try it. Anyone that thinks eating slimy, shelled or unshelled snot is a good thing, is welcome to do so. Just leave me off that particular list. Thanks. :hungover:
Wasn't slimy. It basically tasted like garlic and butter because it was absolutely smothered in both. The snail is only there for texture and it's not that bad. You can trust me as I'm an extremely picky eater.

Goofyernmost

Wasn't slimy. It basically tasted like garlic and butter because it was absolutely smothered in both. The snail is only there for texture and it's not that bad. You can trust me as I'm an extremely picky eater.
I will always and forever take you word for it. However, if you look up picky eater you will very seldom find "a person that voluntarily eats snails" as part of the definition.

trr1

logo.jpg
341758_m.jpeg
images
images
happy-towel-day.jpg

Tick Tock

I've never tried falling off a cliff and forming my body into an accordion like the Coyote does
Technically, you don't fall from the cliff itself if you're the Coyote. The way it works is: You frantically run outward...off of the cliff surface, not realizing you've accidentally run off of it at first. You continue to run a small bit in mid air before stopping suddenly, and coming to the realization that there is no longer ground beneath your feet. You hover in the sky for a few moments, allowing you time to give the camera a shocked, depressed facial expression which tells the audience: "Oops". Sometimes, you even have time to give a short, comedic wave bye-bye at the camera before the laws of gravity finally kick in. It is then that the fall commences and you plummet to your accordion state below.

PUSH

Original Poster
Technically, you don't fall from the cliff itself if you're the Coyote. The way it works is: You frantically run outward...off of the cliff surface, not realizing you've accidentally run off of it at first. You continue to run a small bit in mid air before stopping suddenly, and coming to the realization that there is no longer ground beneath your feet. You hover in the sky for a few moments, allowing you time to give the camera a shocked, depressed facial expression which tells the audience: "Oops". Sometimes, you even have time to give a short, comedic wave bye-bye at the camera before the laws of gravity finally kick in. It is then that the fall commences and you plummet to your accordion state below.
I love science.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Every time the star spangled banner or O Canada comes on the TV like before a sporting event, the kid runs over, puts her hand over her heart and stands at attention.

That's adorable!! (When I was in grade school and up through high school, we had the pledge of allegiance every day in the classroom. I'm not sure if they do that anymore in schools.) Did your child learn that a pre-school?

PUSH

Original Poster
That's adorable!! (When I was in grade school and up through high school, we had the pledge of allegiance every day in the classroom. I'm not sure if they do that anymore in schools.) Did your child learn that a pre-school?
I don't know a school today that doesn't do the pledge of allegiance.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?

I dont think they do the pledge, yet. Probably in pre-k this august.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom