Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I made Rolo inspired brownies tonight. I mixed chocolate chips into the brownie mix, as I always do, then after I poured the mix in the pan I put pieces of Kraft Caramel squares all over the top and sprinkled a bit of kosher salt over the caramels before baking. Do I even need to say it?

Slurp. Multiple, multiple times.
Pictures or it never happened.

Nemo14

I made Rolo inspired brownies tonight. I mixed chocolate chips into the brownie mix, as I always do, then after I poured the mix in the pan I put pieces of Kraft Caramel squares all over the top and sprinkled a bit of kosher salt over the caramels before baking. Do I even need to say it?

Slurp. Multiple, multiple times.
*reroutes our drive home tomorrow*

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
On a whim I just looked up how much airfare was to Easter Island from here.... it ranges from $2,400.00 for a 16 hour flight to $7,000 for a 47 hour flight.

What I want to know is what that other airline is doing for those 31 hours to make it worth $4,600 more.

Caviar?

Nemo14

On a whim I just looked up how much airfare was to Easter Island from here.... it ranges from $2,400.00 for a 16 hour flight to $7,000 for a 47 hour flight.

What I want to know is what that other airline is doing for those 31 hours to make it worth $4,600 more.
orbiting?

Goofyernmost

That would explain the money, but what about all that extra time in the air?
Waiting for Easter so they can land?

Goofyernmost

@JenniferS I have a two part question:

1.) Is there any such thing as a Cananadian Express credit card?

2.) Would you accept an American Express credit card to purchase a house in Cananada?
No. Times two.
I just flashed back to my biggest travel nightmare that happened in the Travelers Check era. We attended the wedding of my nephew in Toronto. We left our car in Montreal and took the train there to stay with my wife's brother and SIL. At the time we had a two year old and a four year old. I had Visa Travelers Checks which were issued by my bank in the states. When we returned from Toronto to Montreal the timing made it so it was lunch time. Both the kids were hungry along with my wife and I. We had planned to buy lunch on the train. As it turned out they only took American Express Travelers checks and nothing else. I had no cash, the kids were crying all the way back to Montreal. I couldn't even get them something to drink. I don't think I have ever been as angry as I was that day. They did "politely" ask that we find a way to keep the kids from crying though, eh!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I just flashed back to my biggest travel nightmare that happened in the Travelers Check era. We attended the wedding of my nephew in Toronto. We left our car in Montreal and took the train there to stay with my wife's brother and SIL. At the time we had a two year old and a four year old. I had Visa Travelers Checks which were issued by my bank in the states. When we returned from Toronto to Montreal the timing made it so it was lunch time. Both the kids were hungry along with my wife and I. We had planned to buy lunch on the train. As it turned out they only took American Express Travelers checks and nothing else. I had no cash, the kids were crying all the way back to Montreal. I couldn't even get them something to drink. I don't think I have ever been as angry as I was that day. They did "politely" ask that we find a way to keep the kids from crying though, eh!
See, there's your problem.
You were trying to redeem traveler's checks. We only accept traveler's cheques up here.

What the heck did you think this would buy?
IMG_0493.PNG

MinnieM123

Premium Member
1d4de41c047049d6ffe89820903f4ec3.jpg

Just a little hello to @Eric1955 . Hope all is going well for you this fall.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom