Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Spent today at the Bronx Zoo! The zoo is enormous - here are a few highlights. Most of these were taken through glass as they try to set up the exhibits as natural habitats with viewing areas:

Poison dart frogs (the color vibrancy is just unreal):View attachment 171330 View attachment 171332

Creepiest snake I have ever seen:
View attachment 171333

The gorillas had babies! I couldn't get over how sweet they are (second one was hard to photograph since they were laying against the glass and I couldn't avoid reflections):
View attachment 171334 View attachment 171335

Snow leopard:
View attachment 171337

Sleeping polar bear:
View attachment 171339

This guy came from the back of the enclosure to sit five feet away and make faces at us:
View attachment 171341

OMG! I love your photos of the animals!! :happy: That poison dart frog has gorgeous colorings--who would have thought??!! The snow leopard is one of my top 5 favorite animals in the world. He (or she) will turn white in winter, I think. I've mostly seen the white snow leopards. (Kinda like the Arctic fox--the fox will be brownish int he summer and pure white in the winter--camouflage, depending upon what season it is.) The polar bear is a cutie. The gorillas look quite content as well. The snake was uggo! :hungover: (P.S.: The last animal photo I can't quite make out--is it some sort of monkey?)

NYwdwfan

OMG! I love your photos of the animals!! :happy: That poison dart frog has gorgeous colorings--who would have thought??!! The snow leopard is one of my top 5 favorite animals in the world. He (or she) will turn white in winter, I think. I've mostly seen the white snow leopards. (Kinda like the Arctic fox--the fox will be brownish int he summer and pure white in the winter--camouflage, depending upon what season it is.) The polar bear is a cutie. The gorillas look quite content as well. The snake was uggo! :hungover: (P.S.: The last animal photo I can't quite make out--is it some sort of monkey?)
I don't recall his species but he was in the monkey/gorilla family. He was very sassy!

Edit - I found a photo but can't add it to this post.

MOXOMUMD

Spent today at the Bronx Zoo! The zoo is enormous - here are a few highlights. Most of these were taken through glass as they try to set up the exhibits as natural habitats with viewing areas:

Poison dart frogs (the color vibrancy is just unreal):View attachment 171330 View attachment 171332

Creepiest snake I have ever seen:
View attachment 171333

The gorillas had babies! I couldn't get over how sweet they are (second one was hard to photograph since they were laying against the glass and I couldn't avoid reflections):
View attachment 171334 View attachment 171335

Snow leopard:
View attachment 171337

Sleeping polar bear:
View attachment 171339

This guy came from the back of the enclosure to sit five feet away and make faces at us:
View attachment 171341
The baby gorillas are adorable!

Goofyernmost

So, this is the reward for getting your flu shot today.

View attachment 171426

Did you get your flu shot today?

No? Then I guess I don't have to share.
One of the rules I don't vary from is "Never trust bi-lingual candy!" One cannot be sure exactly what the "other" language is telling you. It might be a warning not to eat it.
It might even say that it is really a Coffee Crisp.
41Db1bczDwL._AC_US160_.jpg

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
One of the rules I don't vary from is "Never trust bi-lingual candy!" One cannot be sure exactly what the "other" language is telling you. It might be a warning not to eat it.
It might even say that it is really a Coffee Crisp.
41Db1bczDwL._AC_US160_.jpg
Next Saget reunion, I'm bringing a case of Coffee Crisp so everyone can see how misguided you are.
Coffee Crisp is a beautiful thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom