Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I just can't wade through all the garbage. I gave up on his threads a long time ago.

I still look forward to reading his posts. Basically, I spot check each week to see if he's on it, and if not, I just quickly glance through what others are posting. Once in a while, some of those conversations are very interesting; but for the most part, I check the thread to see what Spirit is saying. (And this is not to say that I always agree with him, but I'm always intrigued by what he writes.)

Nemo14

I still look forward to reading his posts. Basically, I spot check each week to see if he's on it, and if not, I just quickly glance through what others are posting. Once in a while, some of those conversations are very interesting; but for the most part, I check the thread to see what Spirit is saying. (And this is not to say that I always agree with him, but I'm always intrigued by what he writes.)

His posts are pretty reliable, unlike some of the other Yahoos around there.

NYwdwfan

I made Rolo inspired brownies tonight. I mixed chocolate chips into the brownie mix, as I always do, then after I poured the mix in the pan I put pieces of Kraft Caramel squares all over the top and sprinkled a bit of kosher salt over the caramels before baking. Do I even need to say it?

Slurp. Multiple, multiple times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom