Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar R M

Is there REALLY a need for the bread...? o_O :rolleyes: ;) :)

ef1b358ac58eb434c12617b11126506c.jpg

giant_bacon_sandwich.jpg
You dont want to get spoiled by too much bacon ;)

I really like this one!

and for students and parents who have students in college.. the perfect suit:

SyOlmWc.jpg

PeterAlt

I enjoy the Spirit thread when the topic is of interest to me. The thread(s) tend to move quickly. While there are different opinions the threads are generally pretty specific and do not lend themselves to posts that have to be interpreted, those who post there have little patience for derailing and will call anyone on that. I have not gone there to see what happened but if the normal flow of the thread was derailed with out of character posts one should expect their own parents to turn on them so I am not surprised.

We have all posted something here and there that needs to be clarified and mea culpa'd because it was interpreted differently than we intended. It happens here and there. Now please take this in the spirit that it is intended because I generally get a kick out of you....you need to pay more attention to your own posts. As of late you are starting to ramble and you need to mea culpa far too many posts and too many are misunderstood.
Think back to college. If a professor can't understand where you are going through your writing you fail. While you apologize and move on the majority of members can't move on if your posts are all like that. It gets old and the welcome is worn out and they fight back in effort to make it stop. You need to break that cycle if you wish your posts to be well received. :inlove:
I think those rambling posts you mentioned could have been the ones I posted while "sleep typing". Not as of now, but for the past few weeks, I didn't sleep much and found posts I must have written in my sleep because I honestly don't remember typing them and the content of them is as baffling to me (awake) as any of you reading them! Strange, indeed.

The person who turned was one of those who I would least expect. I'm not exactly sure when, but there was possitive interactions in the days leading up to my trip. Then, I was puzzled to not see any likes by this person during my trip on my trip report thread. Then, no answer each time I tried to make conversation on several occasions thereafter. You can say it hurt one of my feelings, but I wasn't angry. That was in the head leading up to yesterday's short fuse.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I think those rambling posts you mentioned could have been the ones I posted while "sleep typing". Not as of now, but for the past few weeks, I didn't sleep much and found posts I must have written in my sleep because I honestly don't remember typing them and the content of them is as baffling to me (awake) as any of you reading them! Strange, indeed.

The person who turned was one of those who I would least expect. I'm not exactly sure when, but there was possitive interactions in the days leading up to my trip. Then, I was puzzled to not see any likes by this person during my trip on my trip report thread. Then, no answer each time I tried to make conversation on several occasions thereafter. You can say it hurt one of my feelings, but I wasn't angry. That was in the head leading up to yesterday's short fuse.

Purposely or not, you missed the message of my post.

Gabe1

worse.. the kid could have that amoea that eats the brain D:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naegleria_fowleri

Ha! Not too concerned. My Children were competitive swimmers, puke in the pool is not uncommon. Protocol is to close for 30 minutes more so the flaaaa goes away over something living through the chemicals in pools here. In the US community pools have filters and chlorine to fight against what you must fear down there.

Last edited:

PeterAlt

@Gabe1 I get it, but there's nothing I can do to control what they could be thinking. Ironically, I had a lengthy private chat with WDW1974, and I think he has a new-found respect or understanding about me. If others can't see past their own individual prejudices and pre-conceived notions, why should this be my problem? I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and maybe they'll wake up and they will understand they were wrong.

Gabe1

@Gabe1 I get it, but there's nothing I can do to control what they could be thinking. Ironically, I had a lengthy private chat with WDW1974, and I think he has a new-found respect or understanding about me. If others can't see past their own individual prejudices and pre-conceived notions, why should this be my problem? I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and maybe they'll wake up and they will understand they were wrong.

I cannot even begin to wrap my brain around that type of self-adoration. My thought was for you to filter what you post where, in threads. If you are saying @WDW1974 has this new found respect and understanding for you,has welcomed that particular style of posting-banter on his threads and 'what comes with it,Bless ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom