Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@Cesar R M , you mentioned recently you were about ready to post your Alaska trip report. Please let us know when it is available for viewing. I did take a peek earlier this morning over to the Cruise forum (never looked at that one before, by the way) and I didn't see anything yet. There's no rush, of course, and I know how busy you are at work as well. I just didn't want to miss it when you did get a chance to post it. :) Thank you.

Goofyernmost

Anyone ever wonder in that "like a good neighbor" commercial where the bison is attacking the side of the guy's car, why doesn't he just drive away as fast as he can? o_O

I did wonder that in some of the first times it was shown and I believe many others did too. Now there is a Bison standing in front of the car. Still, I think I would have found a way out of there.

Ebola is in the USA everyone. Stay away from Texas
What does Ebola have to do with that wonderful bit of advice... Stay away from Texas just because. ;)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Anyone ever wonder in that "like a good neighbor" commercial where the bison is attacking the side of the guy's car, why doesn't he just drive away as fast as he can? o_O

Actually, I never saw this commercial (I think I'd remember a bison attacking a car! :D). Maybe the commercial was just shown in specific, regional markets only.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
:hungry:
My house smells so wonderful.
View attachment 67482 Stage two of three. Up next cream cheese frosting.

You stopped posting pictures at 4:59 p.m., once you started making the cream cheese frosting. Putting on my junior detective cap, I have come to the conclusion that you must have eaten all that delicious pumpkin cake and frosting, because there were no follow-up pictures. (That's o.k., I would have done the same thing. :hungry: You can pretend that your camera's battery died, and that's why you didn't have more pictures to share. Your secret is safe with us!) ;)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
You stopped posting pictures at 4:59 p.m., once you started making the cream cheese frosting. Putting on my junior detective cap, I have come to the conclusion that you must have eaten all that delicious pumpkin cake and frosting, because there were no follow-up pictures. (That's o.k., I would have done the same thing. :hungry: You can pretend that your camera's battery died, and that's why you didn't have more pictures to share. Your secret is safe with us!) ;)

Ha! I had to make dinner. Meatloaf, baked potato and sweet sour baby carrots.
image.jpg
Sorry the photo has a hole in it courtesy of The Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom