Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

chickentofu007.jpg

Cesar R M

Supposed to be between 85-ish and 90-ish for the next week with a chance of rain for the next 6 days.
91 and mostly cloudy right now.
C'mon RAIN...!!!!! :joyfull: :)
sadly, the hurricane Odile stole all our rain. So cant share anything!

Also, did you guys seen the Reed Timmer twitter? tornados in Spain and Greece. wow!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
7 degrees last night - <45 to you.
Too early to turn the furnace on for the four dudes in the house; although not too early for me.

Ergo, the perfect compromise was to re-install the dual control Sunbeam mattress heater to our bed.

Tonight, I shall be toasty warm - and not wearing fluffy socks, a sheet, a blanket, a comforter, and a housecoat to bed! Hubby will continue to sleep on top of the blankies, far away from my heated side of the bed.

Guess I don't need the blood test results to determine that I am not yet starting menopause. ;)

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
7 degrees last night - <45 to you.
Too early to turn the furnace on for the four dudes in the house; although not too early for me.

Ergo, the perfect compromise was to re-install the dual control Sunbeam mattress heater to our bed.

Tonight, I shall be toasty warm - and not wearing fluffy socks, a sheet, a blanket, a comforter, and a housecoat to bed! Hubby will continue to sleep on top of the blankies, far away from my heated side of the bed.

Guess I don't need the blood test results to determine that I am not yet starting menopause. ;)

36 by me this morning....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom