Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWarsGirl

39215-grumpy-cat-no-Vyfj.jpeg

Soarin' Over Pgh

File this in the "You're a dumbbutt" file. My ex texts me just after midnight (because he's on break at work and the entire world should be awake) but he asks "When is our daughter's birthday?" Really dude? So I being cranky, said "You don't remember your first daughter's bd?" o_O:devilish: Then I got four profanity texts.

And do you know it is easier for someone to get their address changed to your house than it is for a homeowner to say stop delivering said person's mail? I've been round and round with the post office twice. Yep, ex changed his address to mine again. Can't change his address back to his girlfriend's without his legal signature. So I started writing "Return To Sender" and dropping it back in the mailbox. Then I got a note on a piece of junk mail saying "Who lives here?" written by the mail carrier. UGH such a headache.

Anywho, Happy Tuesday everybody. :)

See below

OK, go a little bit further...Return to sender/Not Known at this Address. On the back of the mail write last known address is xxxxx so they know where to find him.

Then go to the post office and plead the case again and state he is fraudulently using this address and that it appears that the Post Office is facilitating him by allowing him to continue to have mail delivered to an address that he is not known at. Mail Fraud is a Big Deal.

I'd be keeping screen shot file of all the inappropriate texts and photo's of mail he is sending to your address fraudulently. You might need a paper trail later, make sure you have a clear view of the dates on stamp to demonstrate how long the harassment and fraud is going on. Might need it, might not but it is a good safety net.

All. Of. This. Mail fraud is a huge deal and his will roast for it. Definitely screenshot the texts and file them away for future use....

And shame on him for not knowing his daughters birthday. What a pig. My "dad" can't possibly forget mine: his ADDRESS is my birthday (213)

Just know that your girl is better off without him being a solid rock in her life, because she has YOU. :inlove:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
File this in the "You're a dumbbutt" file. My ex texts me just after midnight (because he's on break at work and the entire world should be awake) but he asks "When is our daughter's birthday?" Really dude? So I being cranky, said "You don't remember your first daughter's bd?" o_O:devilish: Then I got four profanity texts.

And do you know it is easier for someone to get their address changed to your house than it is for a homeowner to say stop delivering said person's mail? I've been round and round with the post office twice. Yep, ex changed his address to mine again. Can't change his address back to his girlfriend's without his legal signature. So I started writing "Return To Sender" and dropping it back in the mailbox. Then I got a note on a piece of junk mail saying "Who lives here?" written by the mail carrier. UGH such a headache.

Anywho, Happy Tuesday everybody. :)

Since he obviously doesn't know where he lives these days, may I suggest that he get a P. O. Box.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Bought a delicious chocolate cake at the supermarket over the weekend. The price was very reasonable, and the flavor is mighty tasty. But I knew that if I left the cake in the frig, I'd be tempted to snack on it, every time I opened up the frig door.

Hence, I cut the cake into individual pieces, and put each in foil, and placed in the back of the freezer. That way, I wouldn't be tempted, if it was frozen and out of sight. Epic fail. Every night, I've gone to the freezer and taken out a slice, and haven't even let it thaw that much . . . eaten it practically frozen . . . :hungry: :joyfull:

Last edited:

trr1

Bought a delicious chocolate cake at the supermarket over the weekend. The price was very reasonable, and the flavor is mighty tasty. But I knew that if I left the cake in the frig, I'd be tempted to snack on it, every time I opened up the frig door.

Hence, I cut the cake into individual pieces, and put each in foil, and placed in the back of the freezer. That way, I wouldn't be tempted, if it was frozen and out of sight. Epic fail. Every night, I've gone to the freezer and taken out a slice, and haven't even let it thaw that much . . . eaten it practically frozen . . . :hungry: :joyfull:
yummy a cakecycle

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member

Cake is less fattening when you eat it frozen.
Your body has to burn extra calories "heating" it up before you can digest it.

That's my theory, and I'm sticking to it.

donaldtoo

7 degrees last night - <45 to you.
Too early to turn the furnace on for the four dudes in the house; although not too early for me.

Ergo, the perfect compromise was to re-install the dual control Sunbeam mattress heater to our bed.

Tonight, I shall be toasty warm - and not wearing fluffy socks, a sheet, a blanket, a comforter, and a housecoat to bed! Hubby will continue to sleep on top of the blankies, far away from my heated side of the bed.

Guess I don't need the blood test results to determine that I am not yet starting menopause. ;)

Yep, even with our mild winters, that all sounds very familiar. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom