Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllyInWonderland

Just found this and didn't know where else to put it :hilarious:
anigif_enhanced-buzz-6522-1387472075-16.gif

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
No this is the one who likes to work, as he likes $$.
(Apparently, dope isn't free. Who knew?)

He's always been a hard worker. Especially if there is cash involved.

He's working in a welding shop, and claims to like the job so much, that he would do it for free.
While that's certainly a bit of hyperbole, he really is enjoying the position.

Well that is a great start in the right direction.

StarWarsGirl

Well, got back about two hours ago. Things i learned today...
1. I'm very spoiled by Disney
2. I have way too much energy once the sun leaves.
3. I'm too much like my father. My mom was taking a photo with her phone on the Ferris Wheel. I told her to be careful not to drop the phone, something my dad would say. She looked at me and said, "How old do you think I am? And you sound like your father."

And for the past two hours, I've been coaxing the cat out from under my bed. I took her for her shots the other day. She's not reacting well out all. When I finally got her out (treats are marvelous and will get her out of any hiding place), I felt her and she's all stiff. I got her to eat and gave her a rub down before she finally headed under the bed again. I can tell she really wants to be with me, but at the same time she doesn't feel good. I made her a bed out of a box and her favorite pillow and put her food bowl next to it. Hopefully she'll decide to go sleep there instead.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I caved in and got a cake minion avatar pic.

full version:
http://www.the-cake-lovers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Minion-Cake-by-The-Baking-Sheet.jpg

also, the website is still not fixed.. 7 days with lack of sleep, so sorry if I am extremely grumpy.

The worst is, support of both companies do not work on weekends.. so I am on my own.

Wow. I don't know how you keep your sanity working with complicated computer problems. All I can suggest is to just take little breaks here and there, and log on to our WDW Magic site for a few laughs. Maybe take a few naps here and there as well. I hope your computer issues get resolved soon.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Good morning everyone. As I promised @Soarin' Over Pgh recently, I'm attaching a picture of my dog. It's a few years old, but he looks the same and is just as crazy as ever. He's a Chow/lab mix. This is one of the very few pictures we have, because he never stays still for a picture. I tried, first, to test the picture on the Test thread, and I think it came out o.k. I've never attached a picture before, so here goes! :D :eek: I hope it's o.k.! I think it should come up as a thumbnail because it's called a .jpg.

Attachments

• 8-28-09-2 - email size.jpg
    8-28-09-2 - email size.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom