Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYwdwfan

Good morning everyone. As I promised @Soarin' Over Pgh recently, I'm attaching a picture of my dog. It's a few years old, but he looks the same and is just as crazy as ever. He's a Chow/lab mix. This is one of the very few pictures we have, because he never stays still for a picture. I tried, first, to test the picture on the Test thread, and I think it came out o.k. I've never attached a picture before, so here goes! :D :eek: I hope it's o.k.! I think it should come up as a thumbnail because it's called a .jpg.

She's cute!!

NYwdwfan

Just found this and didn't know where else to put it :hilarious:
anigif_enhanced-buzz-6522-1387472075-16.gif

And that's what this thraed is for!!!

Welcome back!!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR

Gabe1

Well, got back about two hours ago. Things i learned today...
1. I'm very spoiled by Disney
2. I have way too much energy once the sun leaves.
3. I'm too much like my father. My mom was taking a photo with her phone on the Ferris Wheel. I told her to be careful not to drop the phone, something my dad would say. She looked at me and said, "How old do you think I am? And you sound like your father."

And for the past two hours, I've been coaxing the cat out from under my bed. I took her for her shots the other day. She's not reacting well out all. When I finally got her out (treats are marvelous and will get her out of any hiding place), I felt her and she's all stiff. I got her to eat and gave her a rub down before she finally headed under the bed again. I can tell she really wants to be with me, but at the same time she doesn't feel good. I made her a bed out of a box and her favorite pillow and put her food bowl next to it. Hopefully she'll decide to go sleep there instead.

Poor kitty, sure hope she gets better soon.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Still working with Hubby this weekend, so I'd better get cracking.
We're leaving in 15 minutes, and I still have to wash my face, brush my teeth, put on a little make-up, fix my hair, get dressed, make the bed, let the dog out, feed the cats, let the dog in, and most importantly ...

MAKE COFFEE !!
Later, Peeps.

StarWarsGirl

Poor kitty, sure hope she gets better soon.
She seems to be feeling better. This morning she woke me up, purring very loudly, and proceeded to rub my face, which means, "Oh, thank you! I love you so much!" Bringing her food and rubbing her body must have helped. She's still not moving right but much better since I rubbed her. She couldn't even make it in the litter box yesterday. She went next to it, which tells us she couldn't get in in. :( Poor girl. Next time I take her for shots, I'll see if the vet can give her something for the inevitable pain.

Gabe1

Good morning everyone. As I promised @Soarin' Over Pgh recently, I'm attaching a picture of my dog. It's a few years old, but he looks the same and is just as crazy as ever. He's a Chow/lab mix. This is one of the very few pictures we have, because he never stays still for a picture. I tried, first, to test the picture on the Test thread, and I think it came out o.k. I've never attached a picture before, so here goes! :D :eek: I hope it's o.k.! I think it should come up as a thumbnail because it's called a .jpg.
Good job. He is cute. Love the curly chow tail but at least got lab fur! Does he have black specs on his tongue ?

StarWarsGirl

Oh thank goodness. How old is she? If she is an indoor cat you might ask what shots can be omitted or possible split them up to see which is causing the problems for her. Glad she is doing better.
She's six. She only gets two shots, rabies and one other (Feline Leukemia I believe) both of which we want her to have even though she does not go outdoors because of two reasons. 1. We live in a wooded area with lots of wild animals. There's also a farm behind the house with barn cats. Although she does not go outside normally, because these other cats are out there and because of the wild animals out there, we want her to have those vaccines. And 2. We've been thinking about bringing another cat into the house. We don't want to worry about the health and safety of either one of them. Hoping the vet can figure out something so that she's not miserable like she was this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom