Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Good Lord. I need to stay away from this site, but, I just had to wander back after all these years. I already own five pieces of Disney animation history that I purchased from it...

http://animationartgallery.com/

And I have just to stay away from TDS website. They have a buy one get one free thing going for their coffee mugs.
Dangerous. I don't have a lot of Disney displayed in my home but have stuff that hides for the most part until I bring it out, like dinner plates, mugs, S/P shakers. I have a Mickey Flamingo in my back yard though.

donaldtoo

And I have just to stay away from TDS website. They have a buy one get one free thing going for their coffee mugs.
Dangerous. I don't have a lot of Disney displayed in my home but have stuff that hides for the most part until I bring it out, like dinner plates, mugs, S/P shakers. I have a Mickey Flamingo in my back yard though.

Yep, cool!
I remember you mentionin' some of that stuff before, and postin' a pic of the Mickey Flamingo. :)

Gabe1

Well then, did you know this about him, code name MRN...

kUgGaOe.png

Yeah, sadly Vietnam messed up a lot of guys forever. :(

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Son #2 was injured at work today.

He had a large sliver of wood run right through his baby finger - in one side, protruding out the other.

The took x-rays to ensure the bone wasn't broken.
Then they froze his finger, pushed the sliver all the way though, dug around a bit to clear out any splinters, and then cleaned it up.

The fool declined the tetanus shot ("You can't trust those shots - who knows what they put in there"), but hopefully he's smart enough to take the antibiotics.

He was given a note to be off work until Wednesday, which he promptly threw out.

He'll live; but now that the freezing has worn off, he's pretty darn uncomfortable.

Total bill - $4.60 for the antibiotics. In and out of Emerg, including x-rays and treatment - less than 3 hours.

PUSH

Original Poster
Just finished season 6! And my thoughts... which will contain spoilers for anyone who wants to watch it but hasn't.

First off, I didn't think either of the final two truly deserved it. Rob obviously deserved it, but Jenna was smart and took Matt. Out of the two I wanted Jenna to win. Matt just played an awful social game.

I really liked the casting this season. They were so interesting, and the gameplay by Rob made the entire season unpredictable. My second favorite was probably Heidi, and I also liked Christy when they got to the tribe switch-ups. She didn't seem much like a strategic player, but I like her as a person.

Overall, this is probably my second favorite season behind Cagayan. Rob has moved himself to my second favorite contestant, behind Spencer. My favorite three so far are Spencer, Rob C, and Boston Rob. Then Brenda, then Kathy (season 4).

As far as winners go, I'd say they rank in this order as far as best player goes...

1. Tony
2. Richard Hatch
3. Cochran
4. Tyson
5. Tina
6. Ethan
7. Jenna
8. Brian (I've had a change of heart on whether he was deserving or not)
9. Vecepia

I did not check my last list I provided for these, so I don't know if they line up with each other or not. :p

Gabe1

Son #2 was injured at work today.

He had a large sliver of wood run right through his baby finger - in one side, protruding out the other.

The took x-rays to ensure the bone wasn't broken.
Then they froze his finger, pushed the sliver all the way though, dug around a bit to clear out any splinters, and then cleaned it up.

The fool declined the tetanus shot ("You can't trust those shots - who knows what they put in there"), but hopefully he's smart enough to take the antibiotics.

He was given a note to be off work until Wednesday, which he promptly threw out.

He'll live; but now that the freezing has worn off, he's pretty darn uncomfortable.

Total bill - $4.60 for the antibiotics. In and out of Emerg, including x-rays and treatment - less than 3 hours.

Ouch! Is this the same son that didn't want to work and now doesn't want to be off work?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Ouch! Is this the same son that didn't want to work and now doesn't want to be off work?
No this is the one who likes to work, as he likes $$.
(Apparently, dope isn't free. Who knew?)

He's always been a hard worker. Especially if there is cash involved.

He's working in a welding shop, and claims to like the job so much, that he would do it for free.
While that's certainly a bit of hyperbole, he really is enjoying the position.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Uhmmm...yea.....it was a joke.
And, the fact that there was even somethin' on the net about it, that I've never even seen or thought about before tonight, that you actually researched, is even funnier...!!! :joyfull: ;) :)
I already told y'all - I Google EVERYTHING!

It just seemed so incongruent with his on-air personality that I thought it worth the 30 second time investment.

I ended up clicking multiple links from that article.
I totally forgot that Nic Cage and Lisa Marie Presley were briefly married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom