When are you going

jumi1984

We did a Cancun trip this spring (wife and I alone) and found out by a message board like this there were many travelling there at the same time to the same resort. Had fun exchanging info and made some friends. So, I'll start.....

Staying at All stars resort (movie I think) from June 16th-19th. From Middle of Michigan. Family of 5 with an extra buddy for the 17 year old. kids are 17 (man cubs), 15 , 12.

Disney trips:
1992-Disney land
1994-Carribean beach
1996-Dixie landings
1999-Port orleans

After that 4 days we have a condo for a week to do Sea World and Universal.

DisneyWood

Officially depressed

We are in the initial stage of planning our trip. We finally have confirmed the dates (Dec. 2 through Dec. 10, 2006). I feel like I shouldn't even post on this thread, due to our trip being about 21 months away.

Oh well, Poly here we come in 21 months. :sohappy: :cry: :sohappy:
It will be well worth the wait. By the way, the only reason we are waiting that long is b/c we are expecting our 3rd child in May. I couldn't seem to my wife to excited about going this year, and I don't think she would be too happy if I took our other 2 children w/o her..

Upvote 0

doop

I'm going to my grandparents in Ft. Pierce, FL next week, but we're only going to WDW for a day (Magic Kingdom) :(, but nevertheless we're going, so I'm really excited!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Stellajack

Premium Member
At long last

:sohappy: We are going June 22-28-staying at PO-R ! My 6th trip, and 9th for DH. Will be taking a 9 yo. young lady from Belarus whom we are hosting this summer, as well as a teenage boy, Vasili, whom we have hosted in the past. Disney was a promise we had previously made to Vasya but we had not been able to work out the details until this year. We will also have his older brother along. Can you say excited?! :wave:

Upvote 0

Mickifan17

I can't believe this thread has come around for me to post to again. It was last May that I posted for 2 trips that have come and gone and now I get to post again.

Only 57 more days til I'm Home!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

DisneyWood said:
We are in the initial stage of planning our trip. We finally have confirmed the dates (Dec. 2 through Dec. 10, 2006). I feel like I shouldn't even post on this thread, due to our trip being about 21 months away.

Oh well, Poly here we come in 21 months. :sohappy: :cry: :sohappy:
It will be well worth the wait. By the way, the only reason we are waiting that long is b/c we are expecting our 3rd child in May. I couldn't seem to my wife to excited about going this year, and I don't think she would be too happy if I took our other 2 children w/o her..

Wife and I are expecting our 3rd in July and are contemplating a trip in December. You can make it earlier than December 2006. I'm actually taking my oldest son again this May. A father and son trip. It's the second time I'm doing it and I can't wait.

To be honest, a newborn is easier in DisneyWorld than a 2 year old. Trust me. I've brought my kids at various ages including 17 months, 2 1/2 years, 4 years and then my newborn at 3 months. He was easier than the then 4 1/2 year old. He ate and slept in the stroller. The tougher part was packing and trekking through the airport. Other than that, I say GO FOR IT!!!

Upvote 0

DopeysGirl1226

1989 - Caribbean Beach Resort
1991 - Contempory
2000 - Wilderness Lodge
2001 - Wilderness Lidge
2003 - Caribbean Beach Resort
May 20th - May 28th 2005 - Pop Century
Can't Wait!

Upvote 0

debndon

our trip

We are going on our fourth trip to WDW from november 27-december 4 2005. Our first Holiday(christmas) disney trip. It won't get here fast enough

our trips
November 1996 (Proposed)
July 1998 (Honeymoon)
September 2002

Upvote 0

dvcnut39

We are going in 8 months and 17 days, but who's counting- 2DEC-11DEC05. We (my wife, two daughters (12,3yrs), and I) are staying in a studio at SSR and have plans to do MVMCP again and go to USF/IOA for Grinchmas for a day.

Upvote 0

islandbeachnut

Beach Club, here we come!!

My hubby and I are leaving the kids with grandma (we just had our family trip to the Polynesian last month for 10 days) and we are staying at the Beach Club April 28 - May 1 and again October 20 - 23. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom