When are you going

jumi1984

We did a Cancun trip this spring (wife and I alone) and found out by a message board like this there were many travelling there at the same time to the same resort. Had fun exchanging info and made some friends. So, I'll start.....

Staying at All stars resort (movie I think) from June 16th-19th. From Middle of Michigan. Family of 5 with an extra buddy for the 17 year old. kids are 17 (man cubs), 15 , 12.

Disney trips:
1992-Disney land
1994-Carribean beach
1996-Dixie landings
1999-Port orleans

After that 4 days we have a condo for a week to do Sea World and Universal.

figmentmom

PamelaNiebergal said:
June 5-26 at Port Orleans French Quarter. It's our honeymoon so we figured we'd really splurge and go for three weeks. :)

...and you will LOVE it! French quarter and Riverside are my two favorite Disney resorts!

Have a great honeymoon, and congratulations! :wave:

Upvote 0

tigger248

The second weekend in November (during Super Soap Weekend). Currently looking at November 10-15 again. Though nothing has been booked yet (gonna discuss it with those involved and decide in the next few weeks). :D

Upvote 0

swhite

:sohappy: :sohappy: We will be going Oct.29-Nov.5 staying at Port Orleans Riverside
It will be our honeymoon a little late we are getting married next month but better late then never :lol: :lol: Can't get away right after so we deciced to wait until after the crowds die down and spend one of our favorite holidays halloween in our favorite place !!!!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

KIMBO

We are going June 6th-11th this year. We are all fired up about the trip!!!
We love Disneyworld soooooo much!!! We'll be staying at the POFQ resort.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom