When are you going

jumi1984

We did a Cancun trip this spring (wife and I alone) and found out by a message board like this there were many travelling there at the same time to the same resort. Had fun exchanging info and made some friends. So, I'll start.....

Staying at All stars resort (movie I think) from June 16th-19th. From Middle of Michigan. Family of 5 with an extra buddy for the 17 year old. kids are 17 (man cubs), 15 , 12.

Disney trips:
1992-Disney land
1994-Carribean beach
1996-Dixie landings
1999-Port orleans

After that 4 days we have a condo for a week to do Sea World and Universal.

bidnow5

We will be at the Pop Century June 16th till June 26th. I can't wait this will be our third time in 12 months. We get good use of our Annual Passes.

Upvote 0

aimster

I have two possible day trips that will hopefully happen.

One in August for my birthday... would be me (obviously) - turning 30 and if I can talk him into it... my friend, who is in his early 40's. He's not a big Disney fan though but I might be able to pursuade him if it's Epcot since there's beer and it's not so "kiddie". :animwink:

Then another day trip in October when a couple of my cousins who are both in their early 40's will be down visiting. Will most likely be hitting Magic Kingdom that day as we're all big Disney nuts.

Upvote 0

1stStarIC2nite

Woot. I'm going July 3-16th!! :sohappy: :D :sohappy:

Hotels:

Some Orlando Hotel (Like Motel 6): July 3
Wilderness Lodge: July 4-8
DISNEY CRUISE!! :D: July 8-11
Old Key West: July 11-16

I soooo can't wait :D

Upvote 0

Tom

Beta Return
June 5-12!!!!!!! Yup, that's right, we leave in exactly 110 hours from the time of this post!

Attendees will be myself [Tom, 23, edwardtc] and brother [Dan, 20, Dae Woods].

Destination: Port Orleans Riverside [Dixie Landings]

Upvote 0
Originally posted by edwardtc
June 5-12!!!!!!! Yup, that's right, we leave in exactly 110 hours from the time of this post!

Attendees will be myself [Tom, 23, edwardtc] and brother [Dan, 20, Dae Woods].

Destination: Port Orleans Riverside [Dixie Landings]

Do u know any perks or good things about the port orleans resort? I am going there so i would really enjoy the information! thanks!

Angie

Upvote 0

giggles

August 14-21 Pop Century dad, nanny, sister, aunt, me gotta be back in time for college otherwise i'd stay forever (if I could bring my animals with me!)

Upvote 0

Mickifan17

Time of post: 12:45pm Sunday May 31, 2004.

Time to take off from New York to Orlando: 63 hrs 45 min.

Dad (34yrs) Boy (4 yrs)

Old Key West, here we come!!!:D :D :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Then our second trip is 144 days away.

Dad (then I'll be 35) Mom (33) Boy (4) Boy (1)

I CAN'T WAIT FOR EITHER ONE. :wave:

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Originally posted by TheDisneyQueen
Do u know any perks or good things about the port orleans resort? I am going there so i would really enjoy the information! thanks!

Angie

The boat to Downt town Disney is pleasnt. Loved going to the quiet pool after a hard days park trecking. Nice resort to stroll round

Upvote 0

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Well, here's the thing. I'm trying to surprise my Wife with a trip in Dec., for our anniversary. Looking to arrive on or around Dec. 2nd (our anniversary), thru the 9th or so. So there ya go. Anyone else going to be there around that time?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom