what's your favorite thing to do at DHS?

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hi all!

The DH and I tend to go in, do our thing, and leave at DHS. But this time, we have 2 long days there. We are taking in Fantasmic again, along with Brown Derby.

Of course there are the favorite rides, but what else do you love about DHS?

We are trying cupcakes at Starring Rolls for the first time this year. So excited!
Also, I read there is a new pretzel dog at Min and Bills! YUM!

We would like to know things like, who's your favorite performer as you walk in? Or what is your favorite place to grab an ice cream or milkshake? Things like that.

Thanks!

DizneyPryncess

I literally was jumping on the sofa I got so excited!!! I just started yelling, its Mary! Last MNSSHP I went as Mary! :)

Aww you did!? I bet you were a great Mary!! I was hoping Tinkerbell was going to fly across, or Peter Pan, since it was a whole "second star from the right" thing. I didn't see either one of them, unless I missed them. I was more than happy with Mary being there though!

@Cindy'sBruno, I have never seen Voyage of the Little Mermaid either! I'm adding this to my list for things to do at DHS, right after getting a cupcake at Starring Rolls!

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
Aww you did!? I bet you were a great Mary!! I was hoping Tinkerbell was going to fly across, or Peter Pan, since it was a whole "second star from the right" thing. I didn't see either one of them, unless I missed them. I was more than happy with Mary being there though!

@Cindy'sBruno, I have never seen Voyage of the Little Mermaid either! I'm adding this to my list for things to do at DHS, right after getting a cupcake at Starring Rolls!

I will see if I have a pic. It was pretty involved! :) I SO thought that was how they were going to start it! With tink and peter pan!!!

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
Yes!! I need to see pictures!
Here you go!

IMG_0561_2.JPG

IMG_0572_2.JPG

IMG_0600.JPG

IMG_0601_2.JPG

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom