What is Your Favorite Ride?

World_Showcase_Lover007

Splash Mountain. From the first time I rode it as a middle-schooler, I enjoyed the story they were trying to tell with Brer Rabbit and Brer Fox, and I also liked that the ride was quite lengthy by WDW standards. Not just a hop-on and hop-off kind of deal. I liked it so much that when I got back home from this trip, I spent hours on our dial-up internet (c. 1997) trying to look at pictures of Splash and reading all of the old Uncle Remus stories. Back then there wasn't much to look at online lol.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Splash Mountain.

Like many I was afraid of the ride as a kid because of the drop and getting wet. After having not ridden it for ten years, in 2014 my friend dragged me on. I'm glad he did. Now I don't really care at all about getting wet and the drop is practically nothing. Besides, everything about the ride is so perfect. It's an excellent hybrid of dark ride show scenes and thrill ride excitement. The songs are some of the catchiest of any Disney attraction. I love the characters as well. I've regularly said that I think Splash Mountain is the best ride Disney has ever built. I love the ride so much that I rode it six times this past February despite very cold temperatures and all day rain. I even rode it twice in Tokyo!

tmthomas52

People Mover and Magical Express (only when arriving)

I love the shoutout for the Magical Express. I would have to say Tower of Terror probably due to its unique use of an IP and I love the theming in the queue and every aspect of the ride. Splash Mountian and Dinosaur are both worthy of being called my favorite as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom