What is Your Favorite Ride?

Adam Snider

I love the shoutout for the Magical Express. I would have to say Tower of Terror probably due to its unique use of an IP and I love the theming in the queue and every aspect of the ride. Splash Mountian and Dinosaur are both worthy of being called my favorite as well.
I hate to be the guy asking, but what does IP mean?

KINGLOUIS1993

I can't say just one...

It is a tie between RRC for it's sheer mind bending speed and turns, TOT for the theming and thrill factor and EE for the fun of the chase and I like the going backwards fast bit.

SaLeone

It is impossible to pick just one, so here is a top 10 for all of those who dig lists!

1. Splash Mountain
2. Space Mountain
3. People Mover
4. Haunted Mansion
5. Tower of Terror
6. Dinosaur
7. Rock n' Roller Coaster
8. Big Thunder Mountain
9. Pirates of the Carribean
10. Spaceship Earth

Glasgow

Pirates and SSE. Choosing between the two would create a riff between space and time and effectively end humanity as we know it, so I'll stay with two favorites instead of just one.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
big-thunder-mountain-railroad-7660.jpg
Hands down favorite ride ANYWHERE EVER! :) I can't help but laugh during most of the ride.....how fun is that?!

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Just thinking how great it is everyone doesn't all like the same things.....crowd dispersal 101. :)

Smiley/OCD

My favorite ride is Rock n Roller Coaster. Whats Yours?
rocknrollcoaster2.jpg

My favorite, Soarin'...when my daughters were younger, we used to enjoy "kicking" the fishermen in the river...LOL, We were there in March of this year...I personally was depressed my favorite ride was closed (Yes, I knew beforehand), even though I was bummed, I sucked it up, and made the best of it. Haven't been on the new version yet, so that might change.

Second, Splash Mountain and a close third, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train...

KikoKea

So many great rides that I have to ask myself which ones would (or have) I truly missed when they were closed. TTA, CoP, SE and SM come to mind. While we were disappointed to miss PotC last year, we were really and truly heartbroken when the others were closed.

maroonmol

A tie between Splash Mountain and ToT - the queue for ToT is amazing, and I personally think it's scarier than the ride itself! And the story behind Splash Mountain is brilliant, it appeals to all ages, I think.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom