What is Your Favorite Ride?

cheesecake

Came back to add my lowkey favorite: Spaceship Earth. Sometimes I like just listening to the audio on youtube. It's the represents both the Epcot I love, and also the innovative part of the human spirit that inspires us to dream and create. In that ride, we get a brief history of humanity, which reminds us the enormous strides we've made, and how far we can still go to improve the world for future generations.

disneylover97

Space Mountain, with Buzz, Monsters Inc., and TTA being close runner ups.

As you can tell I have a thing for Tomorrowland. It's always the first stop on my Disney trips and makes me incredibly happy. and you can't beat that music loop!!! :)

disneylover97

Oh!! I want to ride this so bad!! Last time we were in Disney (Dec. '14), I was 6-7 months pregnant and had to avoid. Going this September so I'll finally get to ride! Glad to see some folks have it as a fav :D
One of the best rides, you will love it!!! And might be singing heigh ho all day after you ride (it always gets stuck in my head)! lol

Variable

Everest.
First thing in the morning and it's pretty easy to get 3 or 4 runs in about as fast as you can walk back around through the entrance.

Me 'Earties

Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate
One of the best rides, you will love it!!! And might be singing heigh ho all day after you ride (it always gets stuck in my head)! lol

Ha! So glad to hear it! It's funny-we've been listening to the WDW official album, which doesn't have SDMT on it (I think the album pre-dates the ride), but getting hyped for an upcoming trip with many attraction songs. I hope to be adding Heigh Ho to it (at least mentally! Lol)

jasmine217

Lifelong favorite is Peter Pan, but I think it's ready for a refurb. Current faves are Haunted Mansion, Seven Dwarves Mine train, and POTC. I also enjoyed Toy Story Midway Mania.

jloucks

Well, if I had to pick just one ride to ride, it would be the haunted mansion. But most of the above listed are close runners up.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
After re-visiting all 4 parks last week for the first time in years, my opinions have changed...

MK - Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
EPCOT- The American Adventure
HS - Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
AK - DINOSAUR

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom