What is #Disney-Central and How to Use Guide

coloradog1

Dolbyman,

I was on today, 4-1, and after I typed !List, dolby was not on there. Only the following were on there of which I could not access anything.

/ctcp pack7 melovedisney
/ctcp pack7 disneyworldisheaven
/ctcp snake_eyes blcLioDisney
/ctcp snake_eyes blcLioDisneyAudio
/ctcp Hom3rerv Music
/ctcp Hom3rerv TV + Anime
/ctcp Hom3rerv Scripts
/ctcp Hom3rerv Random
/ctcp Lee1 Lee

I tried typeing !dolby and it brough up a bunch of folders and said I was connected to "Dolbyman". When I would double click on a file, it would say, "Invalid Directory"

Any help you can give me?

dolbyman

yeah it's a glitch in invision instead of "get <filename>" it requests "cd <filename>"

dunno any solution yet besides manually requesting the vid (type get filename in the fserve windows .. when reached the propper directory) or deativate the fserve window in whole and do it all manually :shrug:

dolbyman

yeah it's a glitch in invision instead of "get *filename*" it requests "cd *filename*"

dunno any solution yet besides manually requesting the vid (type get *filename* in the fserve windows .. when reached the propper directory) or deativate the fserve window in whole and do it all manually :shrug:

Dayma

Ok, it's been a long time for me since I have been in #Disney-Central. Are there new instructions on how to get in? The ones on this post are no longer available.

Thanks!

venooch333

:brick: :brick: I cant get it 2 work ive used it before (not for about 2 years though) and none of the links in this post work anymore, it says im the only person in the board when i join #disney-central:confused:

dolbyman

then I guess ou are on the wrong network .. it used to be newnet .. but now it's irchighway .. try this network and the #disney-central channel and you'll be on :wave:

dolbyman

mIRC_hilfe_server.png

this is how the server chooser looks like .. choose irchighway from that list

Danrol388

Where is everyone?

What has happened to Disney Central.....I would spend hours on there downloading a playing Disney Trivia! Now it is a ghost town :shrug: ....... Has it moved else where, or is it just dead :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom