What is #Disney-Central and How to Use Guide

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I thought installs on top of mIRC were to save typing?

I still use the keyboard method;

cd xxx - where x is the directory you want (DISNEY LAND (CA) for example) and then enter will select that directory. To open and list it type dir
keep going through the tree structure in this manner until you find the file you want. Type get xxxxx - where x is the file name (minus size) as listed. cd.. (2 full stops) will take you back a level in the structure.

Dont forget dragging the mouse with the left button held will copy text - ideal for filenames.

Bring back any memories?

Laura

Premium Member
I thought installs on top of mIRC were to save typing?

I still use the keyboard method;

cd xxx - where x is the directory you want (DISNEY LAND (CA) for example) and then enter will select that directory. To open and list it type dir
keep going through the tree structure in this manner until you find the file you want. Type get xxxxx - where x is the file name (minus size) as listed. cd.. (2 full stops) will take you back a level in the structure.

Dont forget dragging the mouse with the left button held will copy text - ideal for filenames.

Bring back any memories?

Thank you SO much. After probably sending all kinds of wacky messages to people on accident I think I've got it figured out thanks to your instructions.

dolbyman

yeah it's still there .. but my puter had a breakdown so my server (only one left) isn't working atm .. will be back up within the next week or two :wave:

amejr999

Hey all-

I'm trying to connect to snake_eyes' server using "/ctcp snake_eyes blcLioDisney". No matter what I do, though, I keep getting a message that says "*snake_eyes* [Firewall Notice] i'm using an alternative serving method. please type '/dccserver +sc on 6060' to connect [UPP v2.00]". Any suggestions?

Also, I'm trying to find a copy of the video shown on the Disney Cruise bus to/from the Port. Does anyone have a copy?

Thanks!

dolbyman

I never managed to connect to that server either .. so you're not alone

and I don't have that bus video .. (and it's kinda hard to obtain)

dolbyman

as a reminder .. because I'm moving to canada (bye bye germany) .. my server will be offline starting from 4th of april .. I have no idea when I'll get back online over there .. no idea what internet services are available in vancouver .. so it might take a while to come back online

:wave:

Triforce

OMG LIke the whole THING doesn't work.:fork: What the firggen h--- is going on here?

Can someone delete this entire topic?

It's a reallll pet peeve when a website owner doesn't give an explanation when they don't operate anymore. It's not going to kill them if they explain why.

as a reminder .. because I'm moving to canada (bye bye germany) .. my server will be offline starting from 4th of april .. I have no idea when I'll get back online over there .. no idea what internet services are available in vancouver .. so it might take a while to come back online

Like your whole server is off line now as all the funcions expired save for the Mirc chat line.

jiminy66543

any heard of dc audio?

hey does anyone know of dcaudio who used to be on mirc?
either that or popkid?

im looking to expand my collection and share what i have with others, or buy if needed

main files im looking for at the moment are all files from "its tough to be a bug" including "beauty and the bees"

can anyone help?

hey does anyone know of dcaudio who used to be on mirc?
either that or popkid?

im looking to expand my collection and share what i have with others, or buy if needed

main files im looking for at the moment are all files from "its tough to be a bug" including "beauty and the bees"

can anyone help?

I remember the server you are talking about but have no idea who owned it.

Your best bet is to go over to mousebits. Once that site got up and running good everyone switched to it. I think dolbyman is the only person running a server and that is down now with his move to Canada.

I have seen popkid over at mousebits. You might want to shoot him a PM on the site.

nitt

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom