What happened to Food Rocks at Epcot? (And the show before it as well)

Cmdr_Crimson

I am not sure why the stage itself was not demolished. Were there gonna be plans for that space?
If they were to remake Kitchen Kabaret for 2014, will Ham and Eggz still be there? A lot of people now don't eat ham and eggs. Also cheese should be eliminated. Broccoli lives on however!

"Dairy, bread, and cereals, meat, fruit, and vegetables" is ancient lol.

So much for The Meal Time Blues.......

ABQ

I know the crooning milk carton pops up at D23 events from time to time....

ZZ2aNh.jpg

He's alive!
More like undead. Not quite alive, not quite dead.

Cmdr_Crimson

I wish the would do this again. During the 2003 F&W Festival they had the Kitchen Karnivale in the Rose garden area...They should do this one again!
Kitchen_Karnivale-goldhaber.jpg

fw03_64.jpg

Kabaret_hopscotch-goldhaber.jpg

Apparently there was also a D23 Exclusive Kitchen Kabaret shirt that came out a few years ago...Now why can't they just sell this stuff in the parks again...
Veggie.jpg

ravenswood

It's sad when you see all of them not moving...
img4224j.jpg
mousesurplus_food_rocks.jpg
this has been bothering since my honeymoon in 2003. what in the world is going on with neil moussaka? he is singing "don't take my squash away from me", and bobbing around behind that thing. is it a counter? is it a piano? and why is it rocking and why is there only half of him? Its really been bothering me since 2003, please someone tell me they know what is going on there.

harryk

What with Michelle Obama's nutrition push the past few years - I'm surprised that Kitchen Kabaret was not brought back or even Food Rocks. A little updating and they would be great.

Cmdr_Crimson

this has been bothering since my honeymoon in 2003. what in the world is going on with neil moussaka? he is singing "don't take my squash away from me", and bobbing around behind that thing. is it a counter? is it a piano? and why is it rocking and why is there only half of him? Its really been bothering me since 2003, please someone tell me they know what is going on there.

Here's my theroy on that.....We are looking at him from the backside of a Piano....Sure it's an older piano but, the idea is how short he was behind it.
frocks30.jpg

NS-BW-Piano.jpg

Also for the fun of it (since I like doing these searches) a same comparison with Little Richard and his Pinapple counter part..
frocks25.jpg
53392797.jpg

A Whop-bobba-loo-bop! A Good For You!

Gullywhumper

Original Poster
I wish the would do this again. During the 2003 F&W Festival they had the Kitchen Karnivale in the Rose garden area...They should do this one again!
Kitchen_Karnivale-goldhaber.jpg

fw03_64.jpg

Kabaret_hopscotch-goldhaber.jpg

Apparently there was also a D23 Exclusive Kitchen Kabaret shirt that came out a few years ago...Now why can't they just sell this stuff in the parks again...
Veggie.jpg
Amazing!

ravenswood

Here's my theroy on that.....We are looking at him from the backside of a Piano....Sure it's an older piano but, the idea is how short he was behind it.
frocks30.jpg

NS-BW-Piano.jpg

Also for the fun of it (since I like doing these searches) a same comparison with Little Richard and his Pinapple counter part..
frocks25.jpg
53392797.jpg

A Whop-bobba-loo-bop! A Good For You!
thank you!!! it sounds like a good theory to me, now I can finally sleep after 11 long years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom