What did you do?

marissieviolissie

I have to get back into my routine. I just came home yesterday and slept for 22 hours. :eek:
Not running today as I'm very dizzy. (Because of all the sleep, been there before).
Now trying to settle into my own timezone and daily routine first.

This weekend though it's time to break in my Donald Duck shoes or Tinkerbells .(I bought both at the Expo :geek:) Not sure which ones yet. Or maybe Donald on my left and Tinkerbell on my right foot? That would surely be worth looking at :D

imagination30

sorry guys ive been off the grid this past week , been in michigan for my grand mothers funreal . iwasnted to take my running gear but dint think i woulkd have time .. but i made up for it today .. awesome fall weather in the south .. so i rocked 6.55 in long sleeves and shorts and boggin.. total since jan.. 328.81... think i can aleast get close to 3. 90 christmas?- 55 days till wdw half!

Greenlawler

Joining the conversation. I kind of fade in and out of WDW Magic, but I am a decade long runDisney runner....

Last week I was on vacation and did not run, I don't run at Disney unless I pay runDisney.

Got back and immediately did a 17 miler on Sunday. That was rough.

Monday did cross training, Tuesday did 6, Wednesday 9, yesterday 5, and today I will do 6.

Tomorrow I have 9 and Sunday 19 (getting ready for Dopey)

I am struggling this year, I am often getting winded early in my runs and am having a hard time keeping the pace I have been able to run in years past. I am certain it's due to bad diet, and ten extra pounds, plus I'm not getting any younger, Going to get back on the wagon after Thanksgiving.

Texas84

sorry guys ive been off the grid this past week , been in michigan for my grand mothers funreal . iwasnted to take my running gear but dint think i woulkd have time .. but i made up for it today .. awesome fall weather in the south .. so i rocked 6.55 in long sleeves and shorts and boggin.. total since jan.. 328.81... think i can aleast get close to 3. 90 christmas?- 55 days till wdw half!

Condolences.

Texas84

Joining the conversation. I kind of fade in and out of WDW Magic, but I am a decade long runDisney runner....

Last week I was on vacation and did not run, I don't run at Disney unless I pay runDisney.

Got back and immediately did a 17 miler on Sunday. That was rough.

Monday did cross training, Tuesday did 6, Wednesday 9, yesterday 5, and today I will do 6.

Tomorrow I have 9 and Sunday 19 (getting ready for Dopey)

I am struggling this year, I am often getting winded early in my runs and am having a hard time keeping the pace I have been able to run in years past. I am certain it's due to bad diet, and ten extra pounds, plus I'm not getting any younger, Going to get back on the wagon after Thanksgiving.

What plan are you using? That schedule is rough. I'm using the Hal Higdon Dopey plan and I have his 'simulation' weekends coming up.

Texas84

11 miles this morning. Switched from half mile intervals to mile intervals for the Dopey home stretch. Temps started in the low 40's and warmed up fast. Ran out of gas around mile 7 but got a second wind and finished strong with 2 of the 3 fastest miles at the end. 42 mile week coming up.

Greenlawler

19 miles today, did not struggle today. Took it a little slower, ran at about a 8.45 per mile pace on the treadmill while watching the Titans and Panthers. Wrong team won but I've been thinking that a lot these last few years ;)

JillC LI

sorry guys ive been off the grid this past week , been in michigan for my grand mothers funreal .

My sympathies.

Welcome!

As for me, 6 miles on Sunday. Been getting some joint pain in my feet again and am rather worried about a possible RA flare-up. I think the pain might be connected to the dropping temperatures, but I can't say for sure since I haven't had this disease long enough to spot a pattern or know what is a coincidence. Fingers crossed it doesn't get any worse.

Mad Stitch

I'm home from the Las Vegas Marathon weekend. After walking around Vegas all weekend I took this one easy and finished the half in 1:56:04. Running down the strip at night was awesome and it had the biggest crowd support turnout I have ever seen. Coral jumpers were a big problem though. The fast runners were running into each other trying to get around them. The wind was absolutely ridiculous. At one point everyone had to stop and brace ourselves or else we would have been blown over. It also rained on us for a period of time. Overall it was a great race that I would recommend running.
fab9bf55-8192-4c93-9d47-26442466895d_zpsuwtc6q3e.jpg

Last edited:

Greenlawler

Yesterday was great outside! Like 68 and a very slight cool breeze, ran as the sun was setting over the Tennessee basin.....okay wait that was getting dramatic.

Ran a solid 6 while listening to my favorite Disney Podcast, WDW 4 Families ;)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom