What are you paying for your airfare?

On our way home for some reason we were moved to 1st class. Does anyone know why? It was a full load home and we were foved from row 24 to rows 1 and 3. (not 1 empty seat)

disneygirl1

We are flying AirTran round trip PHL to MCO for $233 a person for 12/12-12/17 non-stop. Airfare for this trip was a heck of a lot cheaper then what we paid when we went in Mid May this year ($300 pp). Thank goodness for that!

jdnetone

Score : I have been looking at the flight cost from Memphis to Orlando for our trip 10/26/12 to 11/04/12 the last few months using Delta nonstop. Yesterday morning the price was $394.00 I check it at about 6:00pm and it show $243.00 I stayed in the Delta web site and book the tickets and got the seats we wanted. I checked this morning and it was back to $394.00.
I would have posted this last night for others but we had to go somewhere and were running late because we book the trip. When we got back home our internet connection was out until this morning and the price was back up, I am glad we went on and bought the ticked when we did. I don’t know why this priced drop for such a short time but I am very glad it did!

Jdnetone

B Shull

Score : I have been looking at the flight cost from Memphis to Orlando for our trip 10/26/12 to 11/04/12 the last few months using Delta nonstop. Yesterday morning the price was $394.00 I check it at about 6:00pm and it show $243.00 I stayed in the Delta web site and book the tickets and got the seats we wanted. I checked this morning and it was back to $394.00.
I would have posted this last night for others but we had to go somewhere and were running late because we book the trip. When we got back home our internet connection was out until this morning and the price was back up, I am glad we went on and bought the ticked when we did. I don’t know why this priced drop for such a short time but I am very glad it did!

Jdnetone
You did good. The $233.00 tickets from memphis I bought 4 months ago for our October trip and I still watch the prices every day. This is as low as I have seen in a while. We are flying to Boston in the morning and I was ready to pay $488.00 for them and one morning I got up and checked the price as I always do and it dropped to $266.00 so I jumped on them. Two hours later they were back up to the high price. It pays to check often. The price changes fast.

captainkidd

October airfare is laughable right now, anywhere from New England to Orlando on any weekend in the month. Cheapest I've found is about $380 roundtrip per person. What a joke.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
November airfare from SJU is looking like an arm and a leg right now... argh.

RmeDad

LOW...LOW Airfare From Phoenix

Just picked up two, roundtrip, non-stop, tickets for our May 7th, 2013 trip for under $450.00 on SouthWest! I'm pumped! Spent $956.80 last June.

If you are traveling at this time, check it out......QUICK! Good luck.

britlightyear

During a recent Southwest sale, I got roundtrip tickets for January 25-Feb 5 for the 3 of us at $157/each. Midway to MCO was $102 and return flight was $55/person!

Figments Friend

I was watching airfares over the past few days this week and noticed a dip in prices which was welcome to my eyes. I have been looking for flights for a upcoming short venture to Orlando and scored a decent price. It is usually pricey to fly from my area to MCO...but i found some rates i was very happy with. The best i have had in a few years now.

I could not get a good price booking a roundtrip at the times/dates i needed....but when i split up my arriving and returning flights between two different airlines magic happened in the price department.

JetBlue from BOS to MCO in late January was $93 one way
Delta from MCO back to BOS a few days later for $117.
Both flights are non stop and the JetBlue flight is during prime choice departure/arrival times for me ( noon/3:30pm)

For comparison, i was looking originally at a AirTran roundtrip flight with later departures and with both flights stopping over in ATL for up to a two hour layover. It turned out the price for this was three dollars LESS then the flights i ended up finding later. So for three dollars more, i booked the DIRECT flights above..and arrive within three hours instead of spending six hours in transit each way. Yay!

I may be showing my age...but remember when choosing a flight with a stopover usually meant it was a lot cheaper in price?? Oh i miss those days....

polynesiangirl

$219 from the Midwest USA direct to MCO on AirTran. Cheaper than last time, but still not the hey day of $180 or even less that I paid a few years back when we used to have WAY more competition at our airport. :(

LambertLion

I got six days at ASMusic and round trip airfare from upstate NY for $740 in January. Booked together through Expedia, so I don't really know what I paid for what.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom