WDW Theme Park Dress Code for Guests

bouncingfigment

I don't care whether you're male or female, 100 pounds or 300 pounds, I don't want to see your bits and pieces hanging out in the parks.

I'm fine with a little skin. By all means, avoid the ever-pleasant heat stroke. But leave something to the imagination!

Astroangel-girl

nibblesandbits said:
Quite honestly, I don't mind walking in flip flops. It doesn't really hurt that much, at least I don't notice it any more than I do in regular shoes. Guess I'm just the exception to the rule. (Plus it is nice when you go on a water ride and you don't have to deal with the squishy feeling. Your feet are automatically dry)

I agree, because when I wear sneakers and go on a waterslide, my shoes get all squishy and it makes me feel weird. But most of the time, I just bring a pair of sneakers and sandals. But i don't like to wear shorts because I think I have chubby legs.:animwink:

debokaras

i wish they had a minimum back hair requirement...back 2004, I saw soooo many men wearing tank tops with HAIIIRRRY backs! I thought I spotted Sasquatch (sp) a time or two. haha ick

WDWmom64055

Ah, the voice of reason!

I don't care whether you're male or female, 100 pounds or 300 pounds, I don't want to see your bits and pieces hanging out in the parks.

I'm fine with a little skin. By all means, avoid the ever-pleasant heat stroke. But leave something to the imagination!

I was getting a little worried about the tone of some of the posts in this thread. This isn't an issue that should be regarded in terms of personal aesthetic appreciation...it needs to be looked at with common sense!

Like most Disney visitors, I'll have my kids in tow. Anyplace that is family-oriented calls for a certain level in decorum in dress. I don't care if you have white legs or unkempt yellow toenails or if you choose to wear a tie-dyed t-shirt with madras shorts... I don't go to Disney expecting a fashion show! I also don't care if you think you have the most buff or bootylicious bod in the park...I'm not looking for that sort of show, either. I do expect other guests to display a level of modesty above that which you'd find at a swimming pool.

Everyone, regardless of their level of attractiveness, needs to dress appropriately!

SoHkJerry

:p This whole thread is getting me all excited naked well manicured feet , women in undergarments on the back of men's T-shirts .

Keep it coming :p lets see some pics !:lol::p

Shelton123

aaargh!mosta my wardrobe has that on it!!!lol!

neway I personally don't understand the problem with swearing I hate when it is overused and for the sake of it but I mean if it slips out it slips out!I'm 17 and when I was in primary skool me and my friends thought it was the cool thing to swear but we eventually grew outa that but I mean if the odd word slips out then so be it.

And who made bad words bad?I mean its only a word!

and also I'm completely not understandin how damn is rated as a swear word?I mean why?? it's jus summit u say wen summit goes wrong!!!!lighten up guys!!!

When you're around 12 year olds, and want to fit in, cuss every other word. Some 12 year olds I know talk like this:

Yea I like to f*** that f***ing p**** yea I love that f***ing s*** h*** yea what the f*** I love that p****. But around little kids, don't cuss.

disneydiva72

Anyone else have a 2nd toe longer than the big one??

No...BUT! My left foot is a size 5 1/2 and my right foot is a size 6.

I love my feet, they are cute and I actually had a guy ask me to marry him because he said I had the most beautiful feet he has ever seen.

:lol:

I wear mary jane crocs to the parks, they are so comfortable I can walk for miles in them!

41-jRMlpHgL._AA280_.jpg

Mickey'sgrl21

I wear my flip flops everywhere, I absolutely love them. They are comfy and on hot days its so nice because its cooler. No worries, I have very clean feet with pink painted toenails. lol On another note, it is so sad to see all of the young girls wearing the things they do in the parks. Not the children but the teens. In my opinion flashing off their goods and not covering stuff up enough is just a nasty part that strays from the magic. Ill stick with my mickey t shirt and ears when I go this august and I promise to keep clean good smelling feet in my sandals for those with the foot disgust. :)

jonnyc

TO: those of you who insist on being distasteful

If you wear shirts that have explicatives to a family oriented place such as WDW then you need to go back to your trailer and find something else to wear. If you cannot afford anything else then you shouldn't be spending money on WDW.

That's quite distasteful in your rant about not being distasteful, isn't it?

Anywho, there is really no such thing as freedom of speech, its like communism, its fine in principle, but will never work as it should in practice, as History as shown us.

Now i personally swear quite a bit, but i don't swear infront of kids. But to be fair past the age of 8, kids know all the swear words, i know i did, and that was purely from school, as the only time my Mom has ever sworn is when she reversed her car into a wall. (It was very funny :ROFLOL:). Having a go at someone for saying @ss (which is actually a donkey) or damn, is completely stupid. I can understand if they are constantly dropping the F Bomb around your 5 year old children, but don't turn into the PC police.

seast119

Soarin and bare feet

I too love to wear my flip flops( by the way my toes are nicely manicured and do not smell) but I can see how some peoples feet may offend others. I however recommend everyone try (at least one time) to ride Soarin with no shoes on at all. Me, DH, DS and DD love to do this. Just tuck your shoes in the compartment under your seat and let those toes dangle! It is so neat!

nirauan

I too love to wear my flip flops( by the way my toes are nicely manicured and do not smell) but I can see how some peoples feet may offend others. I however recommend everyone try (at least one time) to ride Soarin with no shoes on at all. Me, DH, DS and DD love to do this. Just tuck your shoes in the compartment under your seat and let those toes dangle! It is so neat!

I second this, soaring with no shoes is ace :)

I'm guity of wearing flipflops to the parks, my feet hate being caged by shoes. I would like to add that my feet are in no way smelly or gross, however I can spread my toes like they are fingers which is a bit wierd.

pcarathers

Personally, the feet thing doesn't bother me as much as seeing women wearing tops that they are "falling out" of! We went back in May and there was a woman in our food court one morning who appeared to be in her late 50's.....needless to say, her age alone should have prevented her from weariing the top, but nonetheless, she had on a tank top with the "built in" bra that only works if you are FLAT CHESTED! It does not provide the "support" one would need being "full figured"..... anyway...she was LITERALLY HANGING OUT THE FRONT AND ON BOTH SIDES....not want one wants to see while trying to eat breakfast! The rest of her group was dressed very nicely and you would THINK one of them would have said...."uhm, I'm not going out in public with you dressed like that!"...I know I would have!!!!!

Then while at Blizzard Beach, we got behind a young woman in a thong! GROSS....i was surprised they let her wear that...I know people from other countries have different cultures/styles, but in the good ole' USA, I don't want to see it nor let any kids see it!!!

epcotWSC

lol, this thread is funny. Went from a dress code, to a foot discussion, to a profanity discussion.

Anyway,

1. While I enjoy the female body and each and every wonderful part of it, some of these girls you see in the parks, especially a lot of young ones, go way overboard. It's too common to young girls who dress like that s word, but heck even older people do as well. I remember seeing this lady from Italy (they were speaking Italian, so I figured) had to have been in her 50s wearing a short short skirt and a top where her were just kinda hanging out there at the Cinderella dinner at 1900 Park Fare. Then, even me who is a butt guy was pretty appalled at seeing a woman at Blizzard Beach wearing a tanga.

2. I think my girlfriend has very pretty feet and I like to see them :p. As long as girls maintain their feet and such, then there's no problem to me. Although guys feet are just plain :hurl:. I think in general men should be banned from wearing any kind of open shoes in public except in a location where there is water.

3. The profanity thing, I don't mind cursing, I don't mind hearing it. Although it does get annoying when people excessively curse. However, considering the location, people should really keep it to an absolute minimum. I mean I understand that it does slip from time to time. On the other hand, people also shouldn't overreact because someone said a bad word and their child could hear it. I wouldn't be surprised if they heard worse at home. However, people love to blame everyone but themselves for the things their kids do/say.

WDWmazprty

lol, this thread is funny. Went from a dress code, to a foot discussion, to a profanity discussion.

Anyway,

1. I think my girlfriend has very pretty feet and I like to see them :p. As long as girls maintain their feet and such, then there's no problem to me. Although guys feet are just plain :hurl:. I think in general men should be banned from wearing any kind of open shoes except in a location where there is water.

2. The profanity thing, I don't mind cursing, I don't mind hearing it. Although it does get annoying when people excessively curse. However, considering the location, people should really keep it to an absolute minimum. I mean it does slip from time to time. However, people also shouldn't overreact because someone said a bad word and their child could hear it. I wouldn't be surprised if they heard worse in the house.

Agreed! Especially with the feet part, girls feet that are kept up and look nice are ok. Everyone else, especially guys, cover those things up!! :hurl:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom