WDW Theme Park Dress Code for Guests

All I can say is some ladies need to buy a bra that hides certain things and also wear clothing as not to show stuff hanging etc that no one wants to see at all. I sware sometimes I feel like poking my own eyes out instead of some of the sites I see at Magic Kingdom and the other parks. I think the Animals at Animal Kingdom have more cooth than some of the woman and their clothing or lack of they decide to wear to a park.:hammer:
Needless to say, if you have ugly unpolished and unkept feet please keep those ugly dogs in socks and shoes ppl do not want to see that sight either.:eek: Thank you very much
They need to turn people away who are not dressed appropriately, this is a park for kids, and at kids eye level what do you think they are seeing, I don't think its fair at all to these poor kids all they want to see is the characters not offensive adults. :shrug:

disneynut4u

I just got home and all I can say is some of the girls really need to buy clothes that fit and cover themselves. Plus they should possibly find new friends because at some point someone told them it was okay to wear what they have on and most of the time a woman will ask the advice of friends and obviously their friends lied to them.

I TOTALLY agree with you on this!!!! On our trip in May, I saw more "" than I cared to see!!! I don't understand why some women want to show so much cleavage. And the worst of them were overweight and wearing clothes about 2 sizes too small. Now, I'm a woman, slightly overweight, and I try to cover up what I have!!!

Disneykidder

When I was last at the world It was at night at the MK and there were these 2 women, or lack of a better word, that were scantily dressed. They both had on long haired wigs, thigh high boots that glowed on the dark and tight mini dresses on with fishnet stockings. Where was the dress code there? It was very crowded that night as it was the reopening of Spectro.

kerrie

i agree there needs to be a dress code. I also thing some of the holloween costums are a lacking the coverae. i was there last oct and there was this one woman who was sappose to be a MP(military) and lets just say I wanted to through a shirt over her. she had big fake that she really wanted to show off and then her tush was hanging out. with heels. Its not a night club it a park.

kerafaith

Sorry but I don't agree with the majority here on sandles. Ugly feet or not a flip flop is a shoe in my house & anything over 40* & chances are I have on a pair.

Now usually to theme parks & NASCAR races I'll wear sneakers simply because I'm not that fond of blisters. 1 exception at Atlanta Motor Speedway & we park close enough that I can walk in them comfortably. But anyother time besides work & I've got flip flops on. :wave:

I shop in them, walk the dog, wash the car, ride four wheelers, even worked at my last job as a truck stop cashier in them, I do pretty much everything in flip flops. My opinion is that if you don't like feet then don't look down. It's simple enough to avoid looking at people's feet if you wanted to. :lookaroun

Now as for the lack of clothing at the parks that rule should be enforced. Granted I did say I attend NASCAR races so I've seen some pretty naked people walking around, yes in front of kids. However a racetrack is really no place for kids, expecially babies I have seen at some tracks. Disney however operates family, kid oriented parks & people should have enough respect for themselves & others to not to want to dress like a hooker.:brick:

emerald28

I find Birkenstock sandals to be one of the most comfortable shoes for walking around WDW (or anywhere else) all day. :)

I also agree that some women should be turned away for their lack of clothing... I am surprised to learn that there is actually a dress code which mentions too much skin, as I have definitely seen too much skin there in some cases.

I also take issue with parents who allow their little girls to walk around in half shirts with their hineys hanging out of their shorts with 'juicy' written on the butt. These prostitots should be turned away as well.

mickey2008.1

its florida, people where sandals. Its the crazy girls wearing who knows what and showing it all, but i also have to remember, style here does not equate style elsewhere. All i ask is cover your crack!

JimJam

I feel this is VERY needed and helps the overall enviornment and opposes inappropriate stuff i have seen in other parks. This is why Disney is truly a great experience...

ScorpionX

When Disneyland opened in 1955, boys had to wear a collared shirt and long pants, while girls had to wear turtleneck sweaters and big skirts.

loveofamouse

too bad the guildelines cant be more strict than that. I hate seeing men running around in spandex or big people wearing little clothes. Also, I hate seeing skinny girls that aren't happy wearing a 7. No, they have to try and squeeze into the 4s. Seriously!? Wear the clothes that FIT you. I also hate seeing women, big or skinny, walking around in shorts that look like your crotch ate them. There's is no sense in it. At lease require a 3in inseam. And I never understood the women dressing like they're going to the CLUB! YOU ARE AT A THEME PARK! Wear tennis shoes, not wedges or stilettos. Really?!

loveofamouse

its florida, people where sandals. Its the crazy girls wearing who knows what and showing it all, but i also have to remember, style here does not equate style elsewhere. All i ask is cover your crack!

Umm, actually Floridians aren't big on Sandals. We like flip flops. :shrug: I only see the nerdy or naturist type wearing actual sandals.:rolleyes::cool:

Lucky

I also take issue with parents who allow their little girls to walk around in half shirts with their hineys hanging out of their shorts with 'juicy' written on the butt.
I've never understood parents who buy their little girls short shorts with messages written on the butt. They're basically telling the world "please view my young child as a s*x object."

SAV

I only see the nerdy or naturist type wearing actual sandals.

Nice generalization.

If you don't like to look at sandals/feet, then don't look down at my feet. It's your hang up, not mine. I'm comfy and my feet are cool.

I can't see how anyone will wear anything but sandals to the parks. It's hot enough out there without putting on socks and then shoes...No Thanks. That has to be nice and ripe after a day in the parks. Even flip-flops have to be annoying with that piece that runs through your toes...OUCH.

It's Disney...why worry about something so meaningless?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom