WDW Nightmares

AndyS2992

The only 'nightmares' I have are that I am in the park, usually Magic Kingdom or Disneyland (but it's usually slightly different from the real park), and don't get to ride anything as the line is too long, ride closed etc and before I know it it's time to leave. I've had this one a lot.

oceanbreeze77

I have nightmares all the time that I am walking to the resort bus stop and my family has their bags and they tell me we are headed towards the DME bus stop and somehow I was in the resort for a week and forgot to go to any parks. It's a recurring nightmare I have EVERY year several times in the weeks leading up to my trips. I have a recurring dream where MK is just set up as one long street with the rides inside buildings on either side. That one at least I get to visit a park. Even if it's all wrong.
I have that dream too. Except instead of forgetting to go, I over slept and missed all of my fast passes.

BAChicagoGal

I dream that I am on vacation to Disneyland/WDW, and we never quite make it to the parks. We keep getting sidetracked by other things, and other places, and soon enough we are getting back on the plane and going back home. Never set foot in a park, and absolutely no Disney photographs at all. I have this dream a lot.

jrogue

Original Poster
Had a dream once that I was in Spaceship earth and a burning baby fell into our ride vehicle. It was a burnt baby all charred and I woke up in a cold sweat. We have no children and I have no idea why I dreamt this or what the significance was, I just hope it doesn't happen again as it was quite horrific.
:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: whoah, I would be terrified!

jrogue

Original Poster
I had a nightmare the other night that I was in Epcot and went into the Norway pavilion to ride Maelstrom and it had been replaced with a Frozen ride! I was so happy when I woke up an realized it was only a bad dream.
LOL :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: I think we've all had that nightmare :banghead::banghead:

BAChicagoGal

My son always tells me that I take way too many photos. I tell him that at my age, the photographs that I have taken/accumulated, spark many wonderful memories of the things that I have done, and the people that have been in my life. So, I will keep taking all the pictures that I want. It would indeed be a nightmare/disappointment if I came home from vacation with no photos at all.

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
I've had several dreams where I'm at a Disney park, but it's just not right. Within the dream it'll seem all right, but when I wake up I know WDW isn't really like that. One time I dreamed that all of Disneyland was inside a big building about the size of a K-Mart. Another time I was riding the Astro Jets, the version in the center of Tomorrowland way up on its pylon. But instead of getting into a vehicle, I laid down, head out, and hooked my feet to a mechanical arm on the ride. Now I was spinning around, head out, only holding on with my feet, and thinking "This doesn't seem to be very safe!"

Same with me. I have an understanding that it is supposedly Disney World where I am, but it looks NOTHING like it. It looks like a local amusement park, the paths are all wrong, the rides are all wrong, the queues are all wrong. It's horrible.

Larry Mondello

I've been having this nightmare over and over again the past couple of years, when I am wide awake, and in Disney!!
frozen-ever-after-wait-time-of-300-minutes.png

Last edited:

JIMINYCR

Only nightmare I've had was several years ago prior to our trip. All my other dreams have been typical wonderful Disney dreams. This one I dreamt that we got to our resort and it was filled up, our reservations didnt exist and there were no rooms on property. The CM said we had to leave and couldnt get access to any of the parks. Go away without any Disney time. I woke up, told DW to call to reconfirm our reservations, ( we were within 10 days of leaving). She reconfirmed and fortunately the trip wasnt a nightmare.

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
I had a dream once that I was riding Splash Mountain, and that all of the Br'er Rabbit AAs were replaced with a ratty Chuck E. Cheese plush with no eyes. Whenever we'd pass him, the entire audio would stop, the lights would dim, and he would scream, "AHAHAHAHA!" in a really loud, demonic voice. Right at the final drop, the entire ride went pitch black, and then the Chuck plush yelled, "ENJOY THE DROP! AHAHAHAHA!", before lighting himslef on fire and lunging at our log. I didn't see how it ended, as I woke up then.

KBLovedDisney

I blame Tiny Toons Adventure: How I Spent My Summer Vacation movie for this one. I had a nightmare where we went to Disney and only road the monorail once and had to get back in the car and make the trip home...yeah that sucked.

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
I had a dream once that they imploded SSE Vegas-Hotel style. There was huge fireworks show, and then the entire ball went up in flames and collapsed. Then a man shouted, "DEATH TO FIGMENT!", and he turned out to be wearing a Dreamfinder costume.

nickys

Premium Member
I've had several dreams where I'm at a Disney park, but it's just not right. Within the dream it'll seem all right, but when I wake up I know WDW isn't really like that. One time I dreamed that all of Disneyland was inside a big building about the size of a K-Mart. Another time I was riding the Astro Jets, the version in the center of Tomorrowland way up on its pylon. But instead of getting into a vehicle, I laid down, head out, and hooked my feet to a mechanical arm on the ride. Now I was spinning around, head out, only holding on with my feet, and thinking "This doesn't seem to be very safe!"

Same with me. I have an understanding that it is supposedly Disney World where I am, but it looks NOTHING like it. It looks like a local amusement park, the paths are all wrong, the rides are all wrong, the queues are all wrong. It's horrible.

OMG, I can't believe other people have this kind of dream! I have 2 versions of them, and I've had both several times.

1. This one is always DHS. As you enter there are 2 paths, one into a valley and one heading along the side of the hill. The rides are kind of fairground rides, like kiddie trains and coasters like Barnstormer. Then both paths converge at the end and there's a bumper car ride. But it has a huge sign saying "Disney Hollywood Studios".

I once had another variation where everything in MK was inside an aircraft hangar. The rides were the same-ish as the real ones but all under a huge roof.

2. All 4 parks were side by side, and you got to them from a wooden walkway with steps at one end. A bit like a kids climbing play structure. Once you chose your exit, you walk down a ramp and then it's all normal - the entrance and the park.

captainkidd

Leading up to a trip I have recurring nightmares that I've been at Disney for my entire vacation as planned, but didn't get to do many attractions. I basically missed the trip even though I was there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom