Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort guests to be able to make advance FastPass+ reservation

jimbo mack

Oh I had hoped wnydham resort lake buena vista guests would also be eligible for FP+ as the hotel is on Disney property :(

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Oh I had hoped wnydham resort lake buena vista guests would also be eligible for FP+ as the hotel is on Disney property :(
They are considered offsite, so you can use FP+ as an offsite guest - 30 days in advance.

SnowWhite71

Does anyone know what happened to news and thread about dolphin resort participating in fast pass+ and allowing guests to reserve them? It made my day today and now I'm confused again.

SnowWhite71

No. It was posted today dolphin resort guests would be able to reserve fast pass+ 60 days out beginning this Monday, but it was removed it seems. I guess I will wait and see as they continue to roll things out. Just seemed odd it was up one minute then gone.

RAXIP

No. It was posted today dolphin resort guests would be able to reserve fast pass+ 60 days out beginning this Monday, but it was removed it seems. I guess I will wait and see as they continue to roll things out. Just seemed odd it was up one minute then gone.
The thread was probably merged into another related thread. Anything else you need to know:
Also expected to go into effect March 31:
  • Guests staying at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels now can make FastPass+ selections up to 60 days prior to their check-in date. They are not issued MagicBands, and they are not able to touch to pay.

SnowWhite71

The thread was probably merged into another related thread. Anything else you need to know:
Yes! That info you found. Where did it go? It was on the home page then gone. I can't find it in any other threads. I just want to be sure I'm not crazy and I did see it. Our trip is 6/13-6/18 so if we can reserve 60 days out that is quickly approaching. Thank you for your help:)

Disneypartyof5

I called the Swan & Dolphin and was told that the information is true. Starting on the 31st you must call them directly to register all the names in your party.

SnowWhite71

Interesting! Thank you! I was able to link my stay on WDW site, which I couldn't do when I booked last July. I thought that was a great sign the news was true about fast passes.

SnowWhite71

Did you just have to put in your reservation number or did you call the hotel? I'm going 6/14-22nd so I wonder if I can link it yet.
I put in the confirmation number and chose the guests who'd be traveling from the disney account I have and up it came. I just linked it Saturday. It was an exciting moment! We're checking in 6/13 so try yours:)

Thumper14

I put in the confirmation number and chose the guests who'd be traveling from the disney account I have and up it came. I just linked it Saturday. It was an exciting moment! We're checking in 6/13 so try yours:)

I tried, but no go. I booked my travel package with Costco Travel, maybe that is the issue. I was able to select my FP+ selections, that was exciting! ADRs, FP+, Memory Maker and touring plan all done, just 1 last link to make-Swan Resort o go!

Just need to link my Swan reservation!  

SnowWhite71

I tried, but no go. I booked my travel package with Costco Travel, maybe that is the issue. I was able to select my FP+ selections, that was exciting! ADRs, FP+, Memory Maker and touring plan all done, just 1 last link to make-Swan Resort o go!

Just need to link my Swan reservation!  
That is great news! Thanks for sharing! So even without linking your resort and just your ticket you could make FP+ selections?

Disneypartyof5

Thanks! I did it and it worked!! I had to call Swan though because I'm staying on spg points and couldn't retrieve my reservation number. They also dropped all of my kids from the reservation too. I had to have that fixed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom