VOTE TO SAVE THE OSBORNE LIGHTS

I want the Osborne lights saved

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Berret

In the Parks
No
But what would deleting it accomplish? Tonight when the Disney execs stop by to see if any new polls or petitions have started...this one won't be here if you delete it, and thus, they won't be able to make the necessary changes to meet our demands.

You started this thing. Now see it through!

Exactly. As we all know, Disney execs frequent these forums, and really listen to our well-thought-out and measured posts so that they can make needed changes to the parks.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
You're using terms very loosely....as usual.

Nobody has any idea if we're actually "losing" the lights. They will no longer be installed at the Streets of America, and there is quite literally nothing anyone can do about that. And I'm sure a real vote would show that more people would rather see the park expanded (i.e. Star Wars), than to save a Christmas light show.

But, even though it's being removed from SoA, there is no information - one way or the other - to indicate whether the lights will be used somewhere else, or sent to rot with Spectromagic and Lights of Wonder.

This is iger's Disney sent to rot , Maybe we can get the state of FL to declare them as Hazmat and stick the Mouse with a big ol bill as a final FOXTROT-UNIFORM

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
In order to prepare for some incredible experiences coming to the park, including the recently announced Toy Story Land and a Star Wars-themed land, we will not be able to present The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights in the future. Our heartfelt thanks go out to the family of Jennings Osborne for letting us share their family tradition year after year. And thank you to all of you for being part of the spectacle with us. Here’s to making more memories in this, the 20th and final year.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...a-delightful-holiday-tradition-one-more-time/

Here's come the Life Day celebrations!

Since it's Disney we are talking about perhaps celebrating the Ferengi holidays would be more appropriate.

Ferengi make regular pilgrimages to Earth's Wall Street, which they view as a holy site of commerce and business.
Sound Familiar....

Tommye1078

I just came back from 10 days at wdw. Of course we did the lights, and have done so many times I couldn't help but think that this show is outdated. I feel it is time to reinvent the holiday decorations around wdw.

Plutos Pal

Was talking with a cast member the other day at HS, he was telling us of a rumor that the Osborne lights display might be relocated to Disney Springs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom