Vote For Jay-Rod

Vote for Jay-Rod

• We need you!!!

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Yeah whatever

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

WDW-Imagineer

Re: Dont Vote for SILLY!! Vote for the guys whos got the big Willies!!

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

I have crossed over and joined forces with jay and Imaigneer. the force has brought me to them. when we get elected I WILL BE LAME POST ENFORCER!!

Welcome aboard JAY. We won't let you down. I think your title should be Lord JAY-ROD, just like Lord Vader. ;)

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Re: Re: Dont Vote for SILLY!! Vote for the guys whos got the big Willies!!

Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer

Welcome aboard JAY. We won't let you down. I think your title should be Lord JAY-ROD, just like Lord Vader. ;)

u2 can call me darth rod the others can call me there Lord Jay-Rod

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Re: Re: Re: Dont Vote for SILLY!! Vote for the guys whos got the big Willies!!

I do have one request Jay and WDW imag? If we get Ariel she is tobe mine!!!!! All mine!!!!

Ariel

Wait, wait, wait one minute here. Who says that I am Jay's and WDW's to give away like some token??? I choose who will be mine....;)

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by Ariel
Wait, wait, wait one minute here. Who says that I am Jay's and WDW's to give away like some token??? I choose who will be mine....;)

come on ariel hop on and enjoy the ride!!lol that didnt sound to good though. will you be mine :)

sillyspook13

Re: Re: Re: Dont Vote for SILLY!! Vote for the guys whos got the big Willies!!

I will call you a weirdo.

sillyspook13

"Don't vote for silly, vote for the guys whos got the big willies":confused: :confused: :confused:

And that would be somebody OTHER THAN your little triumverate.

Am I right?

I just wanted to clear things up.

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Dont Vote for SILLY!! Vote for the guys whos got the big Willies!!

Originally posted by sillyspook13
I will call you a weirdo.

we can call you a person who cant take a damn joke either

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dont Vote for SILLY!! Vote for the guys whos got the big Willies!!

we can call you a person who cant take a damn joke either

lighten up. u have no humor do you. I guess u cant take a joke?

Tramp

I tried to warn everyone...these guys aren't even elected yet and they're squabbling over the mating rights to a female administrator.

Vote for SILLYSPOOKY and show these super lame posters that we won't tolerate this type of behavior in the lame leadership of our board.

Next thing you know they'll all be smoking cigars and looking for a place to stick it!

markymark

Well said Spook. I am on your side. Tramp's argument is strong and true. Those other three are just jumping on a bandwagon together as they know they are so weak on their own. Soon they will realise that Jay-London is a single minded man who is after world domination. I believe he is like Emperor Palpetine / Darth Sidius. I myself was tempted to join at one point, but I saw the good side of the force, it is sad that JAY-ROD AND WDW-I have fallen to the Dark Side.

A vote for the Three Stooges is a vote for anarchy.

markymark

Just one more thing here. Hey JAY-ROD if you have joined with the other two, how come at 11.00 am BST you only have two votes? I assume you voted for yourself so one of you "partners" has voted for, and one obviously hasn't. Why don't we ask them?

Come on then gent's, who vote for JAY-ROD, and who didn't?

Jay and WDW-I its over to you.

Ariel

You are absolutely right marky! They try all they can to pull people to their side with empty promises, yet what could this board become if they took over? That is a scary thought. The fact that they already believe they have won proves we must stop them. Although, from the sounds of it, there may already be division within the three....

markymark

Thanks Ariel,

Right, lets face it, the Presidancy, what does it really mean? This whole sick and sordid campaign has achieved nothing, zip,nada. Except.... to boost the post ratings of the main protaganists. Do these fools really believe that we need a president? We all know when a post is lame, we don't need a "Darth JAY-ROD" to tell us. I want to know what we have to gaive to these fools once they are "elected". I personally will make a stand now, and urge others to join me WE NEED NO PRESIDENT!!! WE NEED NO PRESIDENT!!!

Ariel

I too would like to know what these three will expect from us if elected....actually, maybe we don't want to know! I admit, jay presents a lot of temptation, with all of his sweet talk, but I am glad I have seen the truth. I am standing with you on this one!! ;)

markymark

I thank you! Perhaps, with a bit of luck, more people will see how dangerous it is to plunge into the depths of a president who obviously is in this for nothing other than personal gain and publicity.

Come good people, stand against this evil!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom