Vote for Jay-Rod

• We need you!!!

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Yeah whatever

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
ok I have decided to enter the race. I ask for ur vote. I am fair and loyal to my people. I'm young, not like the other guys. :)

jay_london

Listen pal you had the chance to put your name forward for election and you didnt bother, your best bet is to get in the jay_london/wdw-imagineer camp and join us:D we welcome you with open arms brother, you can be minister for young men-you know it makes sense;)

jay

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by jay_london
Listen pal you had the chance to put your name forward for election and you didnt bother, your best bet is to get in the jay_london/wdw-imagineer camp and join us:D we welcome you with open arms brother, you can be minister for young men-you know it makes sense;)

jay

Yes, I agree... we can make sure there is a high paying job as a top advisor to our administration.

You look like a tough guy, how about Lame Post Enforcement.

jay_london

Hello lady ariel lovely to see you posting again hope to see you in my administration real soon;)

jay

kisses on the bottom xxxxx

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by Ariel
Don't let him tempt you with his promises of power!!

hmmm tempting offer. I'm being seduced by the dark side. hmmm i'm kinda liking it now. let me think on it!

jay_london

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

hmmm tempting offer. I'm being seduced by the dark side. hmmm i'm kinda liking it now. let me think on it!

Jay-rod close your eyes and feel the force-you know it makes sense:)

jay

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Dont Vote for SILLY!! Vote for the guys whos got the big Willies!!

relax and allow the force to enter your mind, be at one with the force jay

I have crossed over and joined forces with jay and Imaigneer. the force has brought me to them. when we get elected I WILL BE LAME POST ENFORCER!!

jay_london

Don't give into the temptation.... Jay, you should be so lucky if I chose to join your administration....;)

Oh we need the female toucch in this administration why don't you join us Lady Ariel;)

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Don't give into the temptation.... Jay, you should be so lucky if I chose to join your administration....;)

Well ARIEL its too late. you havent been talking to me much lately so it lead me to beleive u were booting me out of ur group. At least these 2 guys need me unlike you :-(

jay_london

Re: Dont Vote for SILLY!! Vote for the guys whos got the big Willies!!

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

I have crossed over and joined forces with jay and Imaigneer. the force has brought me to them. when we get elected I WILL BE LAME POST ENFORCER!!

I can feel the force growing stronger especially now we have the lame dark enforcer with us:D :D

jay

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Re: Re: Dont Vote for SILLY!! Vote for the guys whos got the big Willies!!

I can feel the force growing stronger especially now we have the lame dark enforcer with us:D :D

jay

I will be known as Darth Rod

Ariel

Who said I had a group? I am a free spirit and have not made a decision yet, although these offers are quite tempting I must admit. But don't let them make you think they need you...they want you to think that so you will join them...:eek:
I'm curious though...what kind of "female touch" are you thinking about exactly?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom