• We need you!!!

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Yeah whatever

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by Ariel
You are absolutely right marky! They try all they can to pull people to their side with empty promises, yet what could this board become if they took over? That is a scary thought. The fact that they already believe they have won proves we must stop them. Although, from the sounds of it, there may already be division within the three....

There is no Division among us 3. we have been currently working on another project. You all have heard about Bush being put in the Hall of Presidents. Well the truth is they are also currently working on craving our faces as well. lol

markymark

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

There is no Division among us 3.

Well I'm glad to hear it, but the question still needs answering, WHO DIDN'T VOTE FOR YOU?

Your 2 so called running mates seem to be avoiding this very important question.

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by markymark

Well I'm glad to hear it, but the question still needs answering, WHO DIDN'T VOTE FOR YOU?

Your 2 so called running mates seem to be avoiding this very important question.

they both voted for jay cause I joined the voting late.

Ariel

If you ask me, I bet it was Jay who didn't vote. He lures people in with promises of power and then he will try to throw everyone out and rule like a dictator....I think he wants the power ultimately to himself.

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
If you ask me, I bet it was Jay who didn't vote. He lures people in with promises of power and then he will try to throw everyone out and rule like a dictator....I think he wants the power ultimately to himself.

Good morning Ariel!! If he does turn on us. Hewill payyyyy lol

markymark

You just can't accept it can you? Face the facts that are before you, come back to the good side of the force - Jay - L is evil. I am sure that you are strong enough to see the error of your ways and cast aside the evil Jay-London. Face it guy - someone REFUSES to show their support for you by simply clicking on a simple poll.

It is clear to see that all is not well.

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by markymark
You just can't accept it can you? Face the facts that are before you, come back to the good side of the force - Jay - L is evil. I am sure that you are strong enough to see the error of your ways and cast aside the evil Jay-London. Face it guy - someone REFUSES to show their support for you by simply clicking on a simple poll.

It is clear to see that all is not well.

They already clicked on to vote for jay before I even came along to join the election. So they didnt have a chance to vote for me. and Ariel has pushed me further into the dark side and there is no hope for me Mark.

markymark

No, you misunderstand me my friend. In your poll on this thread there are only 2 votes for "We need you". My point is, surely you voted for "we need you" but only ONE other has, so someone obviously doesn't need you (I know that it's painful to admit, but the truth must come out).

There is always hope - join us cross over leave the dark side.

M

Mr Lightbeer

JAY ROD..........................I AM YOUR FATHER

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 24

markymark

Cross to the good side, you must. Be swayed by evil, you cannot. Come join us my real name is ............

Master "frozen" Yoghurt.

I see much good in this boy JAY-ROD, protect him, WE SHALL!

M

Mr Lightbeer

[?QUOTE]Originally posted by Ariel
That is a truly frightening thought. [/QUOTE]

yes it is ..............................i'm yours also.

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by Mr Lightbeer
That is a truly frightening thought.

[/QUOTE]

Oh nooooooo!! Ariel is my sister!!! lol I wish we would of known that before hand. lol

M

Mr Lightbeer

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

Oh nooooooo!! Ariel is my sister!!! lol I wish we would of known that before hand. lol [/B][/QUOTE]

Jay, you know you have always known

JAY-ROD

Original Poster

Oh nooooooo!! Ariel is my sister!!! lol I wish we would of known that before hand. lol

Jay, you know you have always known [/B][/QUOTE]

if i would of known I wouldnt of( well you know) lol kidding

Ariel

That is a truly frightening thought.

[/QUOTE]

I don't think I am going to be able to sleep at night anymore. :eek:

JAY-ROD

Original Poster

I don't think I am going to be able to sleep at night anymore. :eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

My long lost sister!!!!!!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom