'Villains Unleashed' hard ticketed event coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios in August

dreamfinder

As in "jojo & goliath?" They stopped meeting years ago when TSMM started. I have not seen the clown or the lion since.

As in Goliath the Gargoyle.

(I was calling you out more for your ear for stories and that journalistic skill of hearing about "things" that may happen off the books/out of sight rather than your encyclopedic knowledge of WDW characters....)
((In a semi-sarcastic/ironic way, not actually expecting an answer))
(((Darn sarcasm looses itself online way to often)))

Last edited:

PhotoDave219

As in Goliath the Gargoyle.

(I was calling you out more for your ear for stories and that journalistic skill of hearing about "things" that may happen off the books/out of sight rather than your encyclopedic knowledge of WDW characters....)
((In a semi-sarcastic/ironic way, not actually expecting an answer))
(((Darn sarcasm looses itself online way to often)))

Shame I can't find a way to make money off of obscure Disney entertainment character knowledge.

That Goliath? Sheesh. I haven't heard of a costume existing... Better odds of the Spectro float showing up and opening/closing. (Odds? 0.0%)

FerretAfros

And here I was thinking it was Goliath II we were talking about...
wdac-v6-04.jpg

I'm pretty sure he has exactly a 0% chance of appearing in any of the parks at any point in the future (or past, for that matter)

wdrive

Shame I can't find a way to make money off of obscure Disney entertainment character knowledge.

That Goliath? Sheesh. I haven't heard of a costume existing... Better odds of the Spectro float showing up and opening/closing. (Odds? 0.0%)

If you Google 'Goliath the Gargoyle costume' the third result should be it.

startraveler

Gargoyles is one of my favorite tv animated shows. They finally released all the dvds. Yay! Goliath used to be out at the MK halloween parties. It would be cool to see him again. But not as a villians. :)

Cmdr_Crimson

Any word on testing for Guardians or Constantine? Will this event really be the first time they come out? Surely not, right? I've met almost everyone else that's a face out at Epcot, but have heard nothing about those guys rehearsing yet

They won't be

Really? Let's take a look here..

Ah Looks like Constantine has been announced...http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...lains-unleashed-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/

Looks Like Star-Lord & Gamora are coming as well....http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...lains-unleashed-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/

YodaMan

It's a shame that things like having those characters are seen as only being sensible at an event like that, when the audience is guaranteed to be more hardcore Disney fans than the average guest. I can see the logic, no kid from Brazil is going to recognise Launchpad etc., but it's still a shame.

Nostalgia is big business right now, and Disney have really missed a trick on the Disney Afternoon front. They should have been going mad for Duck Tales and Rescue Rangers about five years ago, but although 90s nostalgia is still big, that ship is close to sailing.

If they did a 'childhood heroes' event with all the Disney things from different generations that people liked when they were kids that didn't really go on - they'd make a fortune. So you could have Mouseketeers, Disney Afternoon characters, old Playhouse Disney characters etc. Throw in MGM's old Power Rangers and Ninja Turtles characters and it'd be a sell-out!

Not related to Villains so sorry for going off topic, but this was probably the best place to put it. Training is going on in Epcot (not related to the event) and Launchpad is out today by Canada. Should be out around 12, 2, and 3 as well. Heads up.

asianway

Not related to Villains so sorry for going off topic, but this was probably the best place to put it. Training is going on in Epcot (not related to the event) and Launchpad is out today by Canada. Should be out around 12, 2, and 3 as well. Heads up.
Nice find. That's about as rare a fur character you'll find in the park nowadays

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom