Valhalla Golf - Rickie Fowler's trousers

IWantMyMagicBand

Original Poster
th

Maybe around the eyes...
We are currently "enjoying" post-Point Break Busey on Celebrity Big Brother in the UK.

NYwdwfan

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 -The Secret Of The Ooze came on ABC Family today. My inner 90's nostalgic self is very pleased. :happy:

Go Ninja, Go Ninja, Go!

I currently have that DVD checked out of the library. Along with Batman Returns. My son decided to read me the case: "Michael Keaton as Batman. Danny DeVito as The Penguin and Michelle Puh-FFF. Puh-FFF. Puh-FFF". (this went on for about 5 minutes. I suppose a kinder mother would have just helped him out but instead I giggled to myself and let him try to sound it out.)

trr1

I currently have that DVD checked out of the library. Along with Batman Returns. My son decided to read me the case: "Michael Keaton as Batman. Danny DeVito as The Penguin and Michelle Puh-FFF. Puh-FFF. Puh-FFF". (this went on for about 5 minutes. I suppose a kinder mother would have just helped him out but instead I giggled to myself and let him try to sound it out.)
my kind of person sounds like what i would do

acishere

I was afraid of Batman movies for a short period after seeing that...

ChimneySweep49

I was afraid of Batman movies for a short period after seeing that...
That entire movie series was just bizarre. The penguin was more gross & undignified than a respectable villain (no hate against Danny DeVito...but him as the penguin is just...no.)
The previous film should've been called: "The Joker" rather than Batman, because it was mostly about the Joker's origin & transformation into psycho clown. Batman/Bruce Wayne was a supporting character at best.
Michelle as Catwoman? Okay, Tim Burton got something right.

But everything else with that series... :depressed:

Thankfully, along came a man named Christopher Nolan to the rescue a decade later.

acishere

That entire movie series was just bizarre. The penguin was more gross & undignified than a respectable villain (no hate against Danny DeVito...but him as the penguin is just...no.)
The previous film should've been called: "The Joker" rather than Batman, because it was mostly about the Joker's origin & transformation into psycho clown. Batman/Bruce Wayne was a supporting character at best.
Michelle as Catwoman? Okay, Tim Burton got something right.

But everything else with that series... :depressed:

Thankfully, along came a man named Christopher Nolan to the rescue a decade later.
I like the Burton ones now as an adult. Probably because I like Jack Nicholson and Michelle PuFF... PuFF... PuFF.. ugh I can't say it either... in their roles. I do agree that Bruce didn't really get much of his own plot until the Nolan movies. Even then he was just one piece of large ensemble.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom