Valhalla Golf - Rickie Fowler's trousers

Goofyernmost

Gotta say, cool moustaches makes me think of a certain fellow named Ron Jeremy; and his particular film genre ranks among my least favourite.
:jawdrop: Oh, Jennifer... I am shocked. You talk a life of cookies and milk, yet you can casually throw in a name like Ron Jeremy as if he were just another Sunday School Teacher. You see, this is what I have been talking about. The secret life of Canadians and how their innocence and politeness is just a (no longer clever) coverup. Shame on you! ;)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
:jawdrop: Oh, Jennifer... I am shocked. You talk a life of cookies and milk, yet you can casually throw in a name like Ron Jeremy as if he were just another Sunday School Teacher. You see, this is what I have been talking about. The secret life of Canadians and how their innocence and politeness is just a (no longer clever) coverup. Shame on you! ;)
Wait, wait, wait - I became acquainted with him during his season on the Surreal Life, where he struck up a genuine relationship with Tammy Fay.
Just for kicks, read a bio of Ron Jeremy some time. There's a lot more to him than meets the eye. (And no, I was not going for a double entendre there.)

Goofyernmost

Wait, wait, wait - I became acquainted with him during his season on the Surreal Life, where he struck up a genuine relationship with Tammy Fay.
Just for kicks, read a bio of Ron Jeremy some time. There's a lot more to him than meets the eye. (And no, I was not going for a double entendre there.)
Sorry, after you telling me that you have read a bio of Ron Jeremy, I am just in too much of a state of shock to carry on. (no double entendre there, I don't think, could be I guess) :arghh::brb:

ChimneySweep49

http://www.goatsontheroofofthesmokies.com/
^I read about this place opening awhile back in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. It's an attraction called: Goats On The Roof. The basic premise of the attraction is, there are goats on the roof. Guests can feed goats (which are on the roof) by filling these buckets, & using levers/devices to raise said food to said roof (upon where the goats are).

Mind you, there are goats on the roof.

So my question is, and this is what most people think who have visited this new attraction....should Disney be worried?

Please share your thoughts & concerns in the comments below.

Nemo14

I think they tried that once with Boats on the roof ...didn't end well.

20120311-1-1-tohoku-japna-earthquake-destruction-boat-on-roof-515x421.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom